While there's no present chill in the air signifying the arrival of fall, it is starting to feel like autumn with several pumpkin spice-flavored products appearing on grocery store shelves and in coffee shops including at Krispy Kreme and at Whole Foods. However, today is an exceptionally wonderful day for the PSL-obsessed as Dunkin' has officially launched its fall menu for 2023. Now, some internet sleuths such as @markie_devo predicted the return would come in mid-August, and they were right! Dunkin' blatantly confirmed that today, August 16 is the pumpkin release via TikTok. Here is everything you need to know about the Dunkin' fall menu.

What's on the Dunkin' fall menu for 2023?

If you're already in the Dunkin' drive-thru, you need to change up your order this morning. You can pick up a Pumpkin Spice Signature Latte in an iced or hot form. I am already craving the pumpkin swirl, vanilla, caramel, and cinnamon sugar mixture, with whipped cream of course. 

Savannah Lawandales for Dunkin'

Along with the PSL, you can grab a Nutty Pumpkin Coffee hot or iced featuring a hazelnut flavor shot. 

If you're feeling a little snacky, fear not, for you can have your pumpkin and eat it, too. The bakery will be full of Pumpkin Cake Donuts, Pumpkin Munchkins, and Pumpkin Muffins. Consider these the most ideal breakfast items for a fall lover.  

Savannah Lawandales for Dunkin'

If you need something a little heartier, the Dunkin' fall menu also has Maple Sugar Snacking Bacon and the Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich. I can't wait to get a maple bacon, egg, and cheese on a bagel ASAP. 

What else is Dunkin' sharing soon?

For fans of little PSL snacks, Dunkin' is collabing with Goldfish to bring back Pumpkin Spice Grahams to grocery store shelves. Additionally, Dunkin' announced that they will be selling spiked cans of coffee and tea. While there's no official release date set, you can count us in for having a few *late-night* Dunkin' coffee drinks. 

Plus, this isn't the end of the Dunkin' fall menu for 2023. The store is predicted to release its Halloween menu, including the iconic spider donut beginning on October 11 and running through October 31.