When I'm ordering takeout, it's most likely either done at 2 am on a Saturday night or during a marathon of "The Bachelor." I certainly do not feel like royalty when I'm knee deep in Dominos Pizza, but apparently I'm a little more bougie than I originally though... Prince William and Kate Middleton are also big fans of takeout.

Here's everything you need to know about your favorite royal couples' takeout meals, so you can be a little more regal in your next Postmates order. 

What Do They Order? 

During a BBC Radio 1 Interview, Prince William and Kate Middleton talked mainly about mental health awareness, but they also dished on their favorite takeout orders. Their go-to is curry (aka Indian food in the UK), but don't expect them to order anything too spicy because, as Prince William stated, he's "not so good with spicy food." 

If they're looking for a switch up from their usual order, they struggle to decide between pizza and Chinese food. I'm assuming that their pizza is a bit more classy than my cheese crust order, but I respect that they stick with the basics in their takeout.

How Exactly Do Royals Order Takeout? 

Sarah Dale

The royals sadly do not have the luxury of being able to order takeout straight to their door. I guess Kensington Palace can't register as a destination for UberEats. I mean, can you imagine dropping off someone's takeout and having to go through like six rounds of royal security? 

In order to get their food, Prince William and Kate Middleton usually pick up their food from outside the grounds. Sadly, you're most likely not going to see them out on the town in their sweats, though. William copped to not picking up the food himself. 

It's Basically a TV Dinner

beer, popcorn, TV watching, snacktime, Relax
Julia Gilman

Showing their grounded roots, Prince William and Kate Middleton like to eat their takeout while watching the telly. Their favorite shows are "Homeland" and "Game of Thrones." They are certainly more refined in taste than my "Vanderpump Rules" viewing, but I respect the commitment to maintaining a typical takeout experience.

You may not be able to be crowned royal, but by ordering some curry and watching GoT, maybe you can be a little bit more like Prince William and Kate Middleton than you thought. I don't know about you, but I'd still like to know how Prince Harry and Meghan Markle order takeout (I'm willing to place bets Markle orders French fries).