I am certainly (more than) a bit upset that I am not marrying Prince Harry, but I have quickly fallen in love with Meghan Markle. The "Suits" star and humanitarian is legit flawless. Because we all want to be a bit more like the princess-to-be, I investigated Meghan Markle's diet. Here's everything you need to know about how to eat like your favorite future royal.

Start the Day Right

cereal, rice, porridge, oatmeal, corn, risotto, wheat, muesli, buckwheat, groats, granola
Christin Urso

Just as you wake up, drink some hot water with lemon for a fresh start to the day. If you're trying to stay true to Meghan Markle's diet, you're gonna have to get up at 4:15 am, but I won't tell anyone if you don't. 

When it comes to breakfast, Markle keeps it pretty simple by making some "steel-cut oats with bananas and agave syrup drizzled on it." 

Meal Prep Like a Queen

cereal, millet, wheat, quinoa, condiment, corn, sesame seed
Christin Urso

While she's working, Meghan Markle likes to meal prep with quinoa, onions, garlic, veggies, and some seasoning (think Spike, crushed red peppers, or chopped herbs). It all goes great solo or with some kale salad. 

Nom on Fish Tacos

With her taco obsession, Markle is truly the people's next princess. She is specifically obsessed with fish tacos and claims that she "was conditioned to like Baja-style food from the womb." Check out the Fresh Corn Grill in LA for her favorite salmon tacos. 

Keep the Skin Fresh

spaghetti, pasta, tomato, sauce, vegetable, macaroni
Megan Prendergast

Although she won't let it ruin a good vacation, she tries to cut out gluten as much as possible. She sees a noticeable difference in her skin when she gets rid of gluten, but she will eat pasta on occasion. 

Juice It Up

cocktail, juice, smoothie, ice, mint, sweet, lemonade
Kristine Mahan

Markle swaps that afternoon coffee for some green juice. Her favorite mix includes "apple, kale, spinach, lemon, and ginger," and she'll add some berries or almond milk if she's looking for something different. 

Mix Up Those Snacks

sweet, almond butter, apples, Nut butter, almonds, spread, Crunchy
Julia Gilman

Meghan Markle's got some damn good snacks. Try out some crackers, hummus, and baby carrots to "satisf[y] so many senses [with] the savory taste, the textural crunch, and unctuousness of the hummus." On set, Markle is also a big fan of fresh apples with almond butter and sea salt (I sure hope it's crunchy)

Grab Some Chips

herb, vegetable, kale, spinach, tea
Katherine Baker

Kale chips, that is. If you want to make yours like Markle, drizzle some olive oil and sea salt over dry kale and put it in the oven for 25 minutes. It's that easy. 

Drink a Lot of Red Wine

alcohol, wine, red wine, Bottle, glass, pouring, liquor
Caroline Ingalls

This is something I can get behind. Meghan Markle loves a good glass of "big, beautiful red" wine. Her favorite brand is Tignanello, which explains the name of her now unpublished blog, The Tig. 

She splits her allegiance during the summer, however, recognizing that during the summer, "it's rosé all day." 

Treat Yo' Self

chips, potato
Madi Helfrich

When Markle is not on set for "Suits," her diet changes drastically: "[o]n hiatus, all bets are off" according to Markle. For her, this means a whole lot of fries. Along with wine, French fries are among Markle's favorite foods, and she describes it as "its own food group." Of course, she's no longer on "Suits," but she is preparing for a much bigger role, so no word on how many French fries are currently being consumed. 

I'm not saying that you're gonna be a princess if you follow Meghan Markle's diet, but it's not as hard as you think to at least eat like your favorite royal. 

#SpoonTip: Much of the information regarding Meghan Markle's diet comes from her now defunct lifestyle blog, The Tig