Summer is quickly approaching and you know what that means: warm weather, cold treats and dehydration. It is easy to forget to stay hydrated when you are swimming in the ocean or relaxing in the pool. Even while running daily errands, the warmer weather can make you more dehydrated than normal. If you're looking for a quick and easy way to stay hydrated, then you might want to try Hydrant. 

What Is Hydrant?

Photo Courtesy of Hydrant

Co-founded by Oxford University trained biologist, John Sherwin, Hydrant was created to help people stay hydrated using the latest and most effective science-driven data.

Hydration means more than just drinking water. Hydration involves providing your body with electrolytes. Hydrant is an electrolyte mix that works to provide rapid hydration. Hydrant is made with electrolytes, real fruit juice powder, no synthetic colors, no artificial sweeteners and no stevia. 

Hydrant Flavors And Products

Photo Courtesy of Hydrant

Hydrant offers two main products: a rapid hydration mix and a caffeinated hydration mix. All you have to do is pour, mix and drink.

The rapid hydration mix is lightly flavored with fruit juice and is packed with 3x as many electrolytes as your typical sports drink minus all the sugar. The rapid hydration mix comes in three flavors which include lime, grapefruit and blood orange. There is also the ability to purchase a variety pack.

The caffeinated hydration mix provides a caffeine boost without the coffee. This mix has 100mg of caffeine from green tea and 200mg of L-Theanine to give you that extra boost. The caffeinated hydration mix comes in three flavors which include lemon, orange and raspberry lemonade. 

If you love Hydrant, they also have tote bags, t-shirts and water bottles available for purchase. 

The Importance Of Hydration

Photo Courtesy of Hydrant

Hydration powders work to help the bodily more easily absorb water. Proper hydration can bring mental clarity, mental and physical performance improvements and positively influence long-term health. Staying properly hydrated is important and Hydrant is here to help. 

I'm not much of a caffeine fan so I decided to try the rapid hydration mix.  I quickly noticed a difference in my energy levels, especially in the morning. Normally I drink a bottle of water to start my day, but I found that after adding Hydrant, I had more of a pep in my step.  

Stay Connected With Hydrant 

Photo Courtesy of Hydrant

Hydrant (30-pack) can be purchased on an as need basis for $37.49 or as part of a monthly subscription service for $29.99. Customers can enjoy free shipping, a money-back guarantee and can skip/cancel at any time. 

To learn more about Hydrant, make sure to check out their website and follow them on Instagram and Facebook. Comment below about how you stay hydrated!