While water is healthy, it usually isn't everyone's beverage of choice. Not because it tastes bad, but with so many other drink options like coffee and soda, water is usually put on the back burner. However, staying hydrated and drinking enough water is important towards achieving a healthy lifestyle. If you're looking for a more delicious way to sneak water into your diet, then you need to try Lemon Perfect

What Is Lemon Perfect?

Photo Courtesy of Lemon Perfect

Lemon Perfect is making hydration easier than ever with their cold-pressed lemon water. Made with sustainably farmed and hand-picked lemons, Lemon Perfect is adding flavor to a normally bland drink. 

Health Benefits of Lemon

Photo Courtesy of Lemon Perfect

If you need to drink water to survive, why not maximize it by adding lemon. Each bottle of Lemon Perfect contains half the juice of an organic squeezed lemon. Lemons have a number of health benefits such providing digestive support, natural energy, recovery, increased metabolism, stress relief, clear skin and collagen synthesis. In addition, lemons also have essential electrolytes and antioxidant vitamin C

Each bottle of Lemon Perfect only has 5 calories and 0g of sugar. 

Where To Get Lemon Perfect

Photo Courtesy of Lemon Perfect

Lemon Perfect comes in four refreshing flavors: Just Lemon, Blueberry Acai, Dragon Fruit Mango and Peach Raspberry. Personally, I love the plain lemon flavor, but if you have a more expansive palate, then you definitely will want to try the other flavors! 

To find out where to purchase Lemon Perfect, check out their store locator. Lemon Perfect is also available nationally on Amazon. Make sure to follow on on Facebook and Instagram