The warmer weather is quickly approaching and you know what that means: frozen treats. I don't know about you, but my favorite way to cool off is to indulge in my favorite ice cream or gelato. Just when I thought I tried every frozen treat on the market, I discovered new flavors of Talenti layers and dairy-free sorbetto. I quickly got my hands on these new products and here's the scoop. 

What Are The New Flavors?  

If you don't know the difference between ice cream and gelato, it's simple. Gelato contains less air than regular ice cream and has a smooth-velvety texture. Gelato usually contains less fat than regular ice cream because it contains more milk and less cream.

Now that we've got that out of the way, you're probably wondering what the new Talenti Layers and dairy-free flavors are, so here you go. 

1. Banana Caramel Crunch

Photo Courtesy of Talenti

This new Talenti layers flavor is a twist on the classic banana pudding. This flavor contains two layers of banana pudding gelato, a layer of Dulce de Leche and pie crust pieces. 

I didn't get to try this flavor, but I do like banana pudding so I can only imagine how delicious this must be. 

2. Coconut Chocolate Cookie

Photo Courtesy of Talenti

This dairy-free Talenti layers flavor is for the macaroon lovers. Inspired by is popular French treat, Coconut Chocolate Cookie consists of dairy-free coconut sorbetto, chocolate cookies, oat crisps and dairy-free hot fudge. 

I wasn't able to try this flavor, but if it is anything like the coffee cookie crumble, then you are definitely going to want to try it!

3. Coffee Cookie Crumble

Photo Courtesy of Talenti

Coffee Cookie Crumble is another one of the new Talenti layers flavors and also my current favorite. This flavor is inspired by an Affogato and consists of gelato with Fair trade Brazilian and Colombian Coffee beans, dark chocolate chunks, vanilla gelato, chocolate coffee sauce and Italian Amaretti cookies. 

This flavor was made for coffee lovers. The dark chocolate and the coffee flavor paired perfectly together and the Amaretti cookies gave it a crunch that was so satisfying. If you like coffee, I definitely recommend trying this flavor. 

4. Lemon Berry Pie

Photo Courtesy of Talenti

If you are craving something more tart, then this flavor is for you. Lemon Berry Pie consists of lemon gelato, blueberries, pie crust pieces and graham cracker cookies. 

Personally, I wouldn't enjoy this flavor because I don't like blueberries, but minus that this sounds like the perfect treat to have while relaxing at the beach.

5. Dark Chocolate Sorbetto 

Photo Courtesy of Talenti

I know the saying is 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away,' but for me that applies to chocolate. I am a chocolate-lover and will eat anything chocolate. This flavor is made with real cocoa and a dairy-free chocolate sauce. 

I normally don't eat dark chocolate because it is so bitter, but this was just the right amount of dark for my liking. It was also so creamy and rich that I couldn't believe it was dairy-free. From past experience, usually dairy-free products taste watered down, but that was definitely not the case with this flavor. 

6. Strawberry Hibiscus Sorbetto

Photo Courtesy of Talenti

I personally don't like fruit in my dessert, but many people do so this flavor may be the one for you. This dairy-free strawberry hibiscus sorbetto is made from sweet strawberries and real hibiscus flowers which are then blended together. 

My mom tried this flavor and she nearly finished the entire container in one sitting because she said it was and I quote "so tasty." 

More About Talenti 

If you are interested in learning more about Talenti, make sure to follow them on Instagram and Facebook