Are you tired of having to fit your diet into a budget when you shop for groceries? Most students find it extremely hard to eat what they want while in school. Luckily, I came across an app that is every coupon-lovers dream AND you make money while doing it. So, it's a win-win, right? 

Ibotta was founded in Denver, Colorado by Bryan Leach in 2011. This particular brand partners with grocery stores, retailers, and restaurants nation-wide, providing you with quality savings. With this easy to use app, Ibotta gives its users many different ways to save. From getting a $10 reward bonus just by having family and friends join your team to scanning your grocery receipts for cash back off limited items, everyone has the opportunity to receive cash back. 

Now, this may not sound like much, but when you promote your account (receiving the $10 bonus), scan your receipts (you go grocery shopping almost every week), and use the coupons within the app; the limit to saving is nonexistent. 

Here's how to join! 

1. Download Ibotta in Your Mobile App Store

2. Create an Account and Choose Your Favorite Retailers, Stores and Companies

fish
Samantha Fehd

From Walmart, Kroger, and Whole Foods to even Uber, your options to save money are endless! 

3. Go Shopping, duh!

cereal, Aloe vera, herb, Trader Joe's, shopping basket, Market, Grocery
Caroline Ingalls

What better way to make money than spending money, right?

4. Earn Cash

beer, tea, money, cash, bill
Anna Arteaga

Ibotta will verify your purchases to make sure you receive the right amount of cash back.

Ibotta isn't just for soccer moms and penny-pinching dads. You, as a college student, can definitely save money, too! Are you ready to spend?