If you don't have an astrology lover within a 25 foot radius of you, you might not know that Mercury is going into retrograde very soon — April 21 to May 14. This could mean all sorts of things. You might have less energy, could feel more anxious, or your life could go completely haywire. There's no way to know (Just in case, check out what you should eat while Mercury is in retrograde). What we do know is that Wendy's is giving away free food to help you get through this tough time.

How can I get free food at Wendy's?

I'm so glad you asked. Starting tomorrow, April 21, through May 14, Wendy's will have deals each week to get your some extra food with another purchase. 

From Friday, April 21 to Sunday, April 23, you can get a BOGO $1 premium sandwich with any purchase. What's a premium sandwich? Basically any sandwich that looks premium, like their bourbon bacon cheeseburger, any of the pretzel bun burgers, the Baconator, the big bacon classics, and the chicken sandwiches. 

Photo by. Wendy's

From Monday, April 24 to Sunday, April 30, you can get a free crispy chicken sandwich with any purchase. It's unclear if it includes the regular and the spicy version or just the regular.

From Monday, May 1 to Sunday, May 7, you can get a free six-piece crispy or spicy chicken nuggets with any purchase. Now all you have to decide is what sauce to dip it in.

From Monday, May 8 to Sunday, May 14, you can get a free any size hot & crispy fry with any purchase. Reminder that their hot & crispy fries are supposedly hotter and crispier than the OGs.