Just because the holiday seasons are over, does not mean that winter is too. This year, Wendy’s announced the Vanilla Frosty’s comeback. Although the fast food chain had tried to make it up to their frosty-loving customers by keeping some staple flavors on the menu, like chocolate, and testing out some seasonal flavors, the Vanilla Frosty was one that people wanted back. In the past, Wendy’s has also put out exciting flavors like Bananas Foster, Birthday Cake, and even one that was inspired by the show Rick and Morty.

In the summer of 2022, Wendy’s decided to take the vanilla flavor off the menu in order to introduce the Strawberry Frosty. Shortly after, the strawberry flavor was also removed from the menu and replaced with the Peppermint Frosty in November, following the holiday peppermint takeover. If you think you’re indecisive, don’t feel bad about it because so is Wendy’s.

Representatives of Wendy's have said that they only have two Frosty flavors available at one time. You can basically always count on the classic Chocolate Frosty to be on menus. What else are you going to dip your fries in? 

The Frosty’s consistency is unique since it’s too thick to sip on like a milkshake, but it’s also not exactly ice cream. And since the McFlurry machine is always broken at McDonald’s, at least not you can count on a Vanilla Frosty from Wendy’s. For now.