Stars, they’re just like us. They run errands, write lyrics, win Oscars, and, of course, order coffee. Dodging the paparazzi and surviving lengthy press tours requires some serious pick-me-ups. Whether strong and black, pumped with sweetener, or completely caffeine-free, these A-listers keep baristas on their toes when it comes to their morning order. Here are the celebrity coffee orders of the famously caffeinated. 

The Weeknd

Smooth and sweet, The Weeknd's go-to coffee order is an Ethiopian-inspired honey vanilla latte. While not available to order in-store, the recipe is easy to recreate with almond milk, cinnamon, vanilla, honey, and Samra Origins Craft Instant Coffee, which is a part of The Weeknd's line of beans and brewing accessories released May 2023. The child of immigrants, Samra Origins pays homage to his familial roots and the traditional coffee ceremony Buna Tetu of his parents’ homeland. As part of The Weeknd’s humanitarian efforts, Blue Bottle donated to the XO Humanitarian Fund, administered by World Food Program USA, which is helping end hunger around the world.. 

Kris Jenner

The Momager of the Kardashian-Jenner clan keeps it simple when it comes to her Starbucks order. Famous for balancing the lives of her celebrity children, a tried-and-true soy latte keeps Jenner alert as the brains of the reality TV operation.

Hugh Jackman

Co-founder of Laughing Man Coffee Company in New York City, it is no surprise that the Australian actor opts for a strong cup of joe. Before turning into Wolverine, Jackman revs up with a Dark Red Eye coffee — a dark roast blend with a shot of espresso.

Ben Affleck

From Good Will Hunting to the Super Bowl LVII, Ben Affleck is consistent in his love for Dunkin’ coffee. After filming an ad for America’s most-watched sporting event — which included a cameo from Affleck’s wife, Jennifer Lopez — the native Bostonian admitted his order has been largely unchanged for 20+ years. Affleck foregos the bells and whistles with an iced coffee, milk, and two sugars.

Pedro Pascal

The internet lost its mind over Pedro Pascal’s heart-stopping order. A run in with a fan in New York City revealed The Last of Us actor’s go-to brew to be 6 shots of espresso over ice. If he wasn’t so adorable clutching his cup in a now-viral video of the interaction, we might have some more serious concerns.

Rachel McAdams

Add excellent tea order to the Canadian actress’s long list of accomplishments including The Notebook and Mean Girls. Not one for java, McAdams instead grabs an unsweetened passion tea lemonade to quench her summer thirst. In the words of Regina George, “get in loser,” we’re going to Starbucks.

Ariana Grande

If her multiple collabs with the brand are any indication, Ariana Grande is a huge Starbucks fanatic. The Cold Foam Cloud Macchiato and the extra vanilla-y Vanilla Bean Frappuccino became cult classics, but Grande’s daily order is far more palatable. The “Sweetener” singer and Nickelodeon teen star is a proponent of a classic soy latte, Venti or Grande sized.

Zendaya

The Euphoria actress likes to mix it up when it comes to her signature sip. A lucky barista confirmed that the Emmy winner fancies an iced matcha tea latte with coconut milk. Fans said the $5.35 drink offers a balance of earthiness from the Japanese green tea and creaminess from the plant-based milk.

Taylor Swift

When it comes to coffee, Taylor Swift is always in her grande nonfat caramel latte era. In 2021, Starbucks added the singer’s favorite drink to the seasonal menu to honor the re-release of Red. Though the official Taylor-approved item was only temporary, Swifties can make their own “version” by adding nonfat milk and four pumps of caramel syrup to a regular latte.

Miley Cyrus

It’s the holidays year-round thanks to Miley’s nonfat white mocha. The former Disney star swaps whole milk for a dairy free option and sans whip cream to adhere to her vegan diet. If mocha isn’t your thing, try Starbucks’ Secret Menu “Flowers” drink inspired by Cyrus’s hit song. A blend of strawberry puree, freeze-dried pineapple, coconut milk, ice, and strawberry topping, the tropical mix is just as eclectic as the artist herself.

Harry Styles

Treat people with kindness, and a shot of caramel cream. When he’s not belting “Watermelon Sugar” or selling out Madison Square Garden, Harry Styles enjoys a vanilla latte with a caramel addition. The Brit is also a fan of citrus tea and spearmint when it comes to his country’s favorite beverage.

Reese Witherspoon

Like Grande and Jenner, Reese Witherspoon would be lost without her soy latte. In true Elle Woods fashion, the Academy Award winner isn’t one to settle for the norm. The Legally Blonde, Walk the Line and Sweet Home Alabama star adds almond flavor to her cup for extra zing.