It might sound wrong, but we are already in the double digits of September. Basically, it's already been nearly a month since college students have returned to campus, and we've been celebrating pumpkin season for weeks. If you're looking to partake in pumpkin spice latte season, you can do it for free at Dunkin' all throughout autumn You'll definitely want to make sure you're in the drive-thru soon. After all, Dunkin' doesn't have just a PSL on its fall 2023 menu, but also a variety of autumnal drinks and treats worth picking up. You can also grab the hazelnut-infused Nutty Pumpkin Coffee, hot or iced and Pumpkin Cake Donuts, Pumpkin Munchkins, and Pumpkin Muffins. Fans of Ice Spice have even more to look forward to with the rumored Dunkin' Munchkin collab with the newly-famous rapper. Here's what you need to know about the new free Dunkin' offer. 

How do I get free Dunkin' this fall?

Being a Dunkin' Rewards member definitely pays off. App users will be entitled to a free drink with a purchase every Monday throughout the month. Starting today, September 11, you can pick up a free medium hot or iced drink of your choice with the deal. Honestly, I think any free Dunkin' item pairs perfectly with a pumpkin muffin. 

The free fun doesn't end in September. Mondays throughout October are also good for the deal. This means that you can easily work your way through all of Dunkin's fall items, including the Maple Sugar Snacking Bacon and the Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich. Hey, we all need a bit of protein and caffeine to get through a Monday, right?

If you're not yet a rewards member, you can sign up right here. Plus, you'll start earning points for even more rewards and money off future orders or score more free Dunkin'. That's totally worth it when operating on a college budget.