Some people (me) are just not fans of eating in the morning. And I’m not talking about brunch because I always have time for brunch. What I don’t always have time for, and don’t always want to eat, is breakfast. With the help of a few recipes I’ve gotten over it, and now you can too. Here are a few easy recipes to turn any breakfast skeptic into a believer.

1. Break the rules.

Personally, I think that the worst thing about eating in the morning is the limitations. Change that by eating dinner foods for breakfast like these:

Breakfast Pizza

breakfast

Photo by Sasha Kran

At this point, pizza is basically a breakfast food.

Candy-Stuffed Pancakes

breakfast

Photo by Gaby Scelzo

Just don’t tell your mom that you’re having candy for breakfast.

Cheese, Pesto, Veggie and Salmon Breakfast Scramble

breakfast

Photo by Chelsea Barbee

Everyone needs to embrace fish for breakfast.

Breakfast Nachos

breakfast

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

Avocados and mini waffles is the perfect combination. Who knew?

Burger with an Egg

breakfast

Photo courtesy of noshon.it

An egg on a burger sounds like it would be weird but it is actually one of the most perfect combinations.

Waffle Sandwich

breakfast

Photo courtesy of Gary Stevens on flickr.com

Basically, you can use waffles to enhance all of your meals.

2. Spice up your daily routine.

Sometimes your morning routine can get boring. Try to switch up the usual suspects so you don’t loathe eating in the morning:

Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bombs

breakfast

Photo by Hayden Carder

Any food with other foods hidden inside is an automatic winner.

Nutella-Stuffed Hot Chocolate French Toast

breakfast

Photo by Ethan Cappello

Did somebody say Nutella? And french toast? I’m ready.

Bacon, Egg and Cheese Oatmeal

breakfast

Photo by Becky Hughes

If you’re like me and you do not enjoy the sweetness of oatmeal, you can go the savory route by adding bacon, eggs and cheese.

Bacon Pancake Dippers

breakfast

Photo by Maria Serghiou

Nothing makes me feel like a kid again quite like dipping my food does. Also, bacon and pancakes are awesome.

Waffle, Hash Brown, Egg, Sausage, Goat Cheese and Avocado Breakfast Sandwich

breakfast

Photo by Shalayne Pulia

Just throw all of the breakfast foods you can think of into a sandwich.

3. Grab something fast.

When you wake up late and should’ve left the house 10 minutes ago, making morning decisions can be hard. You don’t have to choose between punctuality and eating. Just grab something fast like these and get out of the door ASAP:

Avocado Toast

breakfast

Photo by Rachel Piorko

Avocado toast is becoming a true breakfast classic.

Brownie Parfait

breakfast

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

I can’t wait to eat brownies for breakfast. Parfaits on their own are cool too but omg at brownies in the morning.

Greek Yogurt Banana Poppers

breakfast

Photo by Abigail Wilkins

You can take these with you when you are running late. Eat them while you are literally running to class.

Green Smoothie

breakfast

Photo by Yonatan Soler

This is a meal that you can actually eat in class or at work, which will give you tons of sleeping in time.

Breakfast is important for feeling nourished and awake in the morning. Try to eat breakfast so you aren’t starving during class later. Because there is nothing worse than your stomach growling in the middle of a test. Trust me.