Brownies + Pudding + Cool Whip = a party in a little plastic cup. Dubbed Brownie Extravaganza way back in my elementary school days, this brownie parfait recipe is super simple and quick to make and totally lives up to its name. The white chocolate pudding and Cool Whip filling is an unusual combo, but once you start eating I guarantee you won’t be able to stop. You can indulge immediately after it’s prepared or let it chill in the fridge for up to three days. Feel free to make your own brownies or use store bought ones (no judgment, we’re all busy!) You can also substitute any candy you like for the Skor bar.

Easy

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes (only if you are baking your own brownies)
Total Time: 10 minutes without baking, 40 minutes including baking
Servings: 5

1 tray of brownies (Personally, I like to use Betty Crocker Gluten Free Brownie Mix)
1 box Jell-O brand white chocolate instant pudding mix
2 cups of milk
½ tub Cool Whip
2 skor bars
5 small plastic cups

1. Prepare brownies according to your recipe or box mix directions. Then cut brownies into 2-inch squares and set them aside.

brownie parfait recipe

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

2. Combine pudding mix with the milk in a large bowl and whisk for 2 minutes then fold in half the tub of Cool Whip until completely blended.

brownie parfait recipe

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

3. Roughly chop the Skor bar. (If you don’t have a sharp knife, put the unwrapped candy in a small plastic bag, lay it on a hard surface and use a spoon to crush the candy into smaller pieces.)

4. Place a brownie in the bottom of each cup, top with a heaping spoonful of the pudding mixture and sprinkle with some skor bar. Layer brownie, pudding and candy until the cups are full.

brownie parfait recipe

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

5. Enjoy immediately or wrap with plastic and keep them in the fridge for up to three days!

brownie parfait recipe

photo by Phoebe Melnick