Halloween is over, so you know what that means: Christmas season is upon us! Forget about the turkeys and cue Mariah Carey's, All I Want for Christmas is You. To further help yourself get in the Christmas spirit (if you're 21 or older), there are now ornaments filled with spirits. I guess Santa decided Christmas presents don't just belong under the tree, but also on the tree.

Where to get them?

The Lakes Distillery sells these boozy ornaments on their website. There are two options: six ornaments filled with gin or six ornaments filled with whisky. I suggest buying both to help drown out dreaded holiday conversation topics such as, "Why don't you have a boyfriend yet?" It might cost you a little bit though; each set is €29.95. Yup, Euros, you read that right. If you thought domestic shipping was expensive, wait until you see the cost of international shipping. However, it will all be worth it when your tree is being weighed down with alcohol. Just make sure the ornaments are high enough up on the tree so the youngsters can't get their hands on them.

If gin, whisky, and shipping fees aren't your thing, don't be discouraged. If there's a will to drink on Christmas, there's a way. Amazon sells six ornaments for $14 that you can fill with any drink of your choosing, and the best part is that they're eligible for Prime free shipping.