Trimming the tree is a sure sign that the holidays are coming. While traditional ornaments are nice, consider decking the halls with something different this year: food-themed ornaments. Here are nine food ornaments that will give you an absolutely mouth-watering tree. 

1. Avocado

There's no disputing that avocados are everything. From toast, to guac, to vegan brownies, this fruit has more than earned a spot on the tree this year. 

Where to find it: Avocado Ornament at Sur La Table, $6.96

2. Croissant

Can you imagine a tree full of your favorite baked goods? This croissant ornament is the perfect place to start. 

Where to find it: Croissant Ornament at Anthropologie, $18.00

3. Peanut

Peanut lovers rejoice. The unique shape of this nut makes it a fun addition to your Christmas decorations (and the glitter doesn't hurt either). 

Where to find it: Old World Christmas Peanut Glass Blown Ornament on Amazon, $9.95

4. Taco

Taco Tuesday just became the whole holiday season and I'm perfectly fine with it. 

Where to find it: Taco Christmas Tree Ornament from Walmart, $10.80

5. Blueberry Pie

The glitter on this blueberry pie ornament looks like a perfectly light dusting of sugar, so you basically have to have it. 

Where to find it: Old World Christmas Blueberry Pie Glass Blown Ornament on Amazon, $12.19

6. Pomegranate

If this doesn't make you want to crack open a juicy pom right now, I'm not sure what to tell you. I could decorate a whole tree full of these. 

Where to find it: Pomegranate Glass Ornament, $6.96

7. Lemon Slice

Pick up this ornament for your friend who's really into lemon water. They'll appreciate how fresh this lemon slice will look on their tree this year. 

Where to find it: Old World Christmas Lemon Glass Blown Ornament on Amazon, $8.95

8. Deviled Egg

Now THIS is an unconventional ornament. Why would you decorate with boring glass balls when you could put this deviled egg on the tree?

Where to find it: Old World Christmas Deviled Egg Glass Blown Ornament on Amazon, $11.95

9. Pizza

Gotta have the 'za. I know it's on your mind and your plate, so putting it on your Christmas tree is a natural next step. 

Where to find it: Old World Christmas Pizza Slice Glass Blown Ornament on Amazon, $10.49. You can also get a trio of pizza, a hot dog, and a burger from Target for $10.00.

You truly can't go wrong with a food-themed Christmas tree. The only problem is that all these delicious-looking ornaments aren't edible. The solution? Whip up some Christmas cookies to nibble on while admiring your tree.