Day 1: Dominique Ansel Bakery

Alexandra Jade Tringali

Dominique Ansel is basically the President of Pastry Chefs. Case in point: this adorable polar bear, named Blizzard. It's a religieuse filled with brown butter ganache and caramelized apples – an apple pie-filled cream puff for those who are not well-versed in your pastries. It's just as delicious as it is festive.

Day 2: Homemade Peppermint Bark

Alexandra Jade Tringali

Food Network calls this "Almost Famous Peppermint Bark." Because the famous version is at Williams Sonoma, obviously. But seriously, that stuff is addictive. Make your own so you always have it whenever that craving hits (which is always.) All you need is to melt some chocolate and give it a hit of peppermint extract. Pour that into a pan lined with tinfoil, let it set at room temp for ten minutes, then repeat the process with white chocolate. Pour on top of the set chocolate, smooth it out with an offset spatula, and crumble some candy canes on top.

Day 3: Limited Edition Gingerbread RX Bar

So, you've hit that middle of the week point where you need a that extra boost. The perfect solution: this limited edition gingerbread RX bar. Filled with holiday spices and all natural, wholesome ingredients like dates, cashews, and egg whites, you are guaranteed to make it through the day. And, to top it all off, you get to feel like you are eating a bite of Christmas. The perfect solution? I think yes. 

Day 4: A Trip to OddFellows

With probably some of the best ice cream in the city, OddFellows just dropped their new December flavors. They include Bourbon Eggnog (pictured on top), Banoffee, Santa's Milk & Cookies (pictured on bottom), Tiramisu, Creme Brûlée, German Black Forest Cake (pictured in middle), AND there are still more coming. Unlimited merry-ness can be expected.  

Day 5: Eggnog Hummus

This gluten-free, antioxidant-packed sweet hummus is made with homemade eggnog and loaded with spices, almond butter, and oatmeal! It's available until New Year's, so get to it!

Day 6: More Blitzed than Blitzen

Five winter drinks you need to know about: the Corduroy Pillow at Analogue (above), with Applejack brandy and cinnamon syrup, the Red Sky at Night from Left Bank, an innovative take on mulled wine, The Parkside Gent at Denizen with fruit-infused port, and either the Llorando or the Venus as a Boy from Gloria, with elements of wintry fruits and warm spices.

Day 7: Lex's DIY Gingerbread Balls

Lex (@restoring_radiance) is a beacon of light herself, and her gingerbread balls prove no less themselves. These simple balls are perfect from on the go, preworkout/post workout snack, dessert, you name it. Made with just 1 cup dates, 1 cup walnuts (or nut of choice), 1 tbsp molasses, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp ginger, 1/4 tsp cloves, 1/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/4 tsp sea salt, and some dark chocolate or coconut sugar, they are completely real, too. Head over to Lex's Instagram to see the full recipe and how to make them.

Day 8: Chick-Fil-A Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake

Isabel Salken

Admit it, there is almost nothing that beats this seasonal treat. Chick-Fil-A has mastered the thick and creamy milkshake, that is no secret, but this flavor is one of a kind. The crisp peppermint bits perfectly contrast the decadence that is already the base of a Chick-Fil-A milkshake. Not to mention the chocolate chips that are ground to the perfect size to add that extra crunch. It might be cold outside, but you are guaranteed to get the warmest treatment from the staff at any Chick-Fil-A. What could be a better end to the first week?

#SpoonTip: grab a shake and take it along with you to see the Holiday windows. 

Day 9: Holiday Cheers Health-Ade Kombucha 

You're practically drinking Christmas with this one. Festively brewed with ginger, cloves, allspice, and chocolate, one sip of this refreshing tea is guaranteed to brighten your day. Plus, you can feel good about drinking this one: Health-Ade focuses on quality like no other, only brewing their kombucha in small batches with the real ingredients.  They are also the only all-glass kombucha container in the market, showing their commitment to preventing plastic usage and metal leaching. Swing by one of NYC's Whole Foods to grab this perfectly seasonal probiotic. 

Day 10: A Trip to Doughnut Project

The Doughnut Project has some pretty ON POINT seasonal flavors, starting with this Prosecco doughnut.  They also have a Cinnamon Glaze with roasted Pepitas. Needless to say, we are going to be stopping here quite frequently this holiday season to see what else they have in store.

Day 11: Seasonal ClifBar 

Ah. Time for that mid-week boost again. Honestly, this is an entirely underrated product. ClifBar's Iced Gingerbread exactly like a cookie. But the Hot Chocolate one is definitely where its at. Not only does it taste like hot chocolate, it has white chocolate pieces in it to resemble marshmallows. Clif Bar really outdid themselves with this one. Bonus: Do you like the spice of Mexican Hot Chocolate? They have this flavor variation too.  

#SpoonTip: microwave for a few seconds, or toast lightly and it will get all warm and melty like a cookie. 

Day 12: Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Minty Mallows

Add these to the list of seasonal items you need to try from Trader Joe's. A true classic. These light and fluffy peppermint marshmallows are the perfect study aid for everyone in the midst of finals season, and really just overall a great late night snack. The smooth dark chocolate coating provides the perfect bite to contrast the minty, refreshingly chewy center. Plus, they have no artificial preservatives or flavors.

Day 13: Halo Top Gingerbread Edition

It's presumably the middle of the week and you need some ice cream. Worry no more: Halo Top has us covered. This pint is packed with alllll the holiday spices. I'll always be a proponent of eating unlimited amounts of real ice cream whenever you want, but with this pint's nutrition especially you can eat the whole thing without feeling too bad.

Day 14: Shutthekaleup Animal Cookies

Jeannette's already a superwoman Mama, and this time she's saving the day with these animal cookies. Simply delicious with all real ingredients, these are the perfect treat to bring to the office or any sort of gathering to add a little merry to someone's day. Because, that's what the Christmas spirit is about after all, right? Head to her Instagram page (@shutthekaleup) for the full recipe!

Day 15: Back to Dominique Ansel Bakery

Alexandra Jade Tringali

You didn't think we were just going to write about Mr. President once, did you? Box up this beauty and gift it to your professors in hopes it'll win you at least a B+ on your final exams. It's the Gingerbread Pinecone, and it has speculoos ganache, ginger mousse, and a spiced cake at the very bottom.

Day 16: Siggi's Pumpkin & Spice Skyr

It's never not pumpkin season. If you haven't jumped on the Siggi's bandwagon, we suggest you give it a try ASAP starting with this flavor. The rich, creamy flavor would especially make a good snack for finals. Siggi's emphasis on real ingredients and more protein than sugar makes their skyr some of the (if not the) best on the market. Last year, they also featured a spiced pear flavor around Christmas, so we suggest you keep your eyes peeled for that, too.

Day 17: Billy's Bakery Cupcakes

Billy's, started by an ex-Magnolia Bakery alum, offers a "fluffy white chocolate buttercream is topped with a peppermint crumble for a taste of that homemade winter wonderland," and honestly, do we need to say more? 

Day 20: Ample Hill's Creamery Seasonal Flavors

Run — don't walk — to try these. Flavors include Egg Nog, Candy Cane, Festival of Lights, and Cranberry Gin Fizz. As Ample Hills tells us, "these will sweeten your next holiday gathering," or any day really, we are sure of it. Plus, they ship these holiday flavors nationwide, so they make the perfect way to brighten someone's day. Tis' the season of giving, right? 

Day 19: A Trip to Oatmeals

Featuring "The Gingerbread Bowl," with gingerbread cookie crumbles, crystallized ginger, whole milk, and ginger spice, Oatmeals has us covered for the perfect, cozy, christmas-y winter breakfast. Although, you really can't go wrong with any of their other choices, include a make your own option. 

Day 20: Doughnut Plant Holiday Doughnuts

From Mint Chocolate filled, Marzipan, and Gingerbread Man, to Tres Leches, Doughnut Plant is not short of amazing seasonal flavors for us to try. It's definitely worth a stop in. 

Day 21: Purely Elizabeth Holiday Granola

With limited batch flavors like Dark Chocolate Strawberry + Maca Ancient Grain Granola and Pumpkin Spice + Ashwagandha Grain-Free Granola, Purely Elizabeth is perfect for the season. The granola makes for a great breakfast, gift, or a snack on a cold December afternoon. My favorite use? A bowl of siggi's with all the Purely Elizabeth granola and fruit on top!

#SpoonTip: Try some of this granola on top of a warm bowl of oats for a perfect winter breakfast.

Day 22: Schmackary's Cookies 

With flavors like Eggnog, Dirty Peppermint, Mexican Hot Chocolate, and Pick of the Patch (pumpkin with toffee bits, butterscotch, and caramel), Schmackary's has your holiday cookie cravings covered. We can already picture the joy that would come out of bundling up by a fire, pairing one of these with some hot chocolate and a Christmas movie. 

Day 23: Get Decked with Festive Cocktails

Tis the season to bundle up and sip on hot toddies and hot chocolate. Five festive reasons to stay in, get drunk, and stay warm, inside and out.

Day 24: Starbuck's Toasted White Chocolate Mocha

Or, honestly, any one of Starbuck's Holiday drinks tbh...because they are ALL good and we know the cups are the probably the best part. This creamy, delicious treat is perfect to warm you up, any time of the day, and really get you in spirit. Plus, they are the perfect finals or present-wrapping fuel.

Bonus: they are holiday meals too, like the new carved ham and swiss sandwich. As Starbuck's themselves says, it's maple ham-tastic, swiss & egg-strordinary, buttery croissant-abulous. Definitely worth a try.

Day 25: Ice and Vice Holiday Sundaes

We're absolutely drooling over these, especially the new Figgy Pudding Sundae, found at their Holiday Kiosk: It's made of Milk Money (toasted milk, sea salt chocolate) bread pudding, @thekonery pumpkin spice cone, Basic B (Mexican vanilla, black lava sea salt) soft serve, salted caramel, milk chocolate rocks. Another seasonal can't-miss: Gingerbread Man Ice Cream Pie, which is gingerbread ice cream with a gingersnap crust. SOLD.