After this 90-degree heatwave, I think we are all ready for a bit of cooler weather. Autumn is perfect for so many reasons, like the start of sweater weather, Halloween, the changing of leaves, and, most importantly, fall flavors. And, while pumpkin spice lattes often steal the spotlight for the fall season, there are a ton of great new fast food menu items lined up to celebrate the end of a great summer and enjoy the transition into autumn. Below are a few fall fast food items we think you should try before the season is over.

Pumpkin muffins, Dunkin’

Photo courtesy of Dunkin'

Dunkin’, while known for its delicious pumpkin spice latte, also offers a variety of pumpkin-flavored treats including nutty pumpkin coffee and pumpkin-flavored treats. Specifically, their pumpkin muffins are a popular choice. This pastry is made with delicious pumpkin flavors and topped with streusel and fresh white icing. It is great as a filling breakfast or a nice treat at the end of the day.

Pumpkin cheesecake Sundae Dasher, Carvel

Photo via Carvel

This famous ice cream spot released its new flavor of the month, and it is exactly what we needed: pumpkin cheesecake. The best part is it comes in four different styles, including soft serve, hard ice cream, a Sundae Dasher, and a flying saucer (an ice cream sandwich with two chocolate cookies and pumpkin cheesecake ice cream). Specifically, this month's Sundae Dasher is made with creamy pumpkin cheesecake soft-serve with rich caramel, spiced cinnamon crunchies, and cheesecake bites.

Pumpkin spice pancake combo, IHOP

Photo via IHOP

IHOP has successfully turned a basic breakfast food into the most unique set of menu items, one of which includes its pumpkin spice pancake combo. This order has two large and fluffy pumpkin spice pancakes topped with fresh whipped cream, two pieces of bacon, two sausage links, two eggs, and two hashbrowns. Additionally, you can add more pumpkin flavor with the pumpkin spice cold foam cold brew.

Pumpkin pie blizzard, Dairy Queen

Photo via DQ

While some may save their ice cream cravings for the summer months, true dessert lovers know you can enjoy a blizzard all year round. To help customers feel inspired, DQ is offering a pumpkin pie Blizzard this Fall. The base is made with a mixture of the signature soft-serve and fresh pumpkin pie pieces, and it is topped with fresh whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg.

Pumpkin cream cold brew, Starbucks

Photo via Starbucks

Dunkin' isn’t the only coffee chain getting in on the pumpkin spice trend. Starbucks is also releasing a number of new menu items for the start of autumn. One of its signature items includes the pumpkin cream cold brew which is made with pumps of sweet vanilla syrup, pumpkin cream cold foam, and pumpkin spice topping.