Fall just has everything — the perfect temperatures, changing leaves, cardigans, spiced apple cider — the list goes on. Don’t get me wrong, summer will always be my favorite season but there’s just something so cozy about fall that makes it almost better than summer. Plus, it’s no secret that the defining factor of the season is obviously pumpkin spice lattes. Since mid-August, almost everyone shifted to fall vibes only once PSLs became socially acceptable to drink again. And with this new Starbucks BOGO fall drinks ThursYays offer, you can get one for yourself and for a friend (or maybe get both for yourself, I️ would). 

What is ThursYays at Starbucks?

Photo from Starbucks

Starting tomorrow and every Thursday throughout September, Starbucks Rewards members can buy one fall beverage and get another one free after 12 p.m. Look for the BOGO coupon in your Starbucks app. You can apply it either when ordering ahead or in-store. 

To make things better, it’s not only for the PSLs. Here are the other fall drinks included in the offer:

Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew

The Starbucks Cold Brew is sweetened with vanilla syrup, topped with pumpkin cream cold foam, and a dusting of pumpkin spice on top. It’s definitely a must, in my opinion, for those long work (and school) days.

Apple Crisp Oatmilk Macchiato

The ultimate drink when it comes to the layering of flavors. The flavors of apple, cinnamon, and brown sugar are combined with a spiced apple drizzle.

Iced Pumpkin Cream Chai Tea Latte

This is one of the new beverages at Starbucks. It’s the creamy chai tea latte with pumpkin cream cold foam and just a dust of pumpkin spice on top.  

Iced Apple Crisp Oatmilk Shaken Espresso

The other new beverage this season! This drink is a combination of the Starbucks Blonde Espresso with notes of apple, cinnamon, and brown sugar. The combo is shaken together and then topped with oatmilk.

Caramel Apple Spice

Steamed apple juice is mixed with cinnamon syrup topped with whipped cream and a caramel drizzle.

Chai Tea Latte

Black tea infused with cinnamon, clove, and other spices is combined with steamed milk and topped with foam. This is the coziest combination of sweet and spicy.

The BOGO works for any size and version of the drink (i.e. hot, iced, or blended). I don’t know about you, but it seems like Thursdays are the new Fridays.