Hot take: Thanksgiving food is overrated. Don’t get me wrong, I love spending time with my family and any excuse to enjoy my grandma’s pumpkin pie, but the real draw of the weekend is my annual Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping spree with my mom. It's a joy shopping for all my family and friends’ gifts while sipping a Starbucks Sugar Cookie Latte.

This holiday season, Spoon University has made it easy to shop for the foodies in your life – including yourself – with 17 of the best food, kitchen, and homeware deals on Cyber Monday. 

Crockpot Design To Shine 7-qt. Slow Cooker, $35 (originally $50)

Photo via Kohl's 

After a long day of classes, it's nice to eat a homestyle meal with a minimal amount of work. Simply toss in meat, potatoes, veggies, etc. at the beginning of the day, and let the slow cooker do all the work as you're gone. For Cyber Monday, use the code GET20 for 20% off at checkout. 

Uber Chill XL Portable Personal 12 Can Mini Fridge 9L Capacity, $60 (originally $120) 

Photo via Macy's

This mini fridge is super on sale and works for your food and skincare needs. Stash away seltzer waters and iced coffees by your desk and/or keep your eye masks chilled for relaxed studying. 

Our Place, 45% off most of the site

Image by Our Place

Our Place is beloved by foodies, hosts, gift-givers, and design lovers for their smart kitchen tools, game-changing cookware, and beautifully handmade porcelain tableware. Snag the best-selling The Always Pan for $99 or Perfect Pot for $115, and enjoy major discounts on bundles including The Home Cook Duo (which is $199).

Gourmia Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte & Americano Maker, $50 (originally $119)

Photo via Walmart

Channel your inner @CoffeeBae97 with the refined features of this espresso machine. Created for the hands-on home barista, this compact and stylishly designed machine empowers you to craft custom espresso drinks with ease and precision. Plus, this has automatic frothing so you'll get the perfect ratio for your drink every time. 

Stasher 6-Pack Storage Bags, $52.79 (originally $88)

Photo via Stasher

Save your leftovers – and the planet. These food-grade silicone Stashers are dishwasher, microwave, and oven-safe up to 400º Fahrenheit. Plus they are the perfect size for sandwiches or snacks. Check out their Cyber Monday deals on the official Stasher website

Oster DiamondForce 6 Cup Nonstick Electric Rice Cooker, $15 (originally $25)

Photo via Target

Your life will be made easier with the help of a rice cooker, I promise! You can meal prep for days with this six-cup contraption. Plus, it has a steaming basket, perfect for making Trader Joe's dumplings

Electric 2-Slice Toaster Machine, $16 (originally $26)

Photo via Macy's

College students run on bagels... or at least I do! From bagels and frozen waffles all the way to Pop-Tarts, you'll love getting breakfast from this sleek toaster for less than $20. Use code CYBER at checkout for the 10% off deal. 

Fly By Jing, Up To 50% off 

Image by Fly By Jing

Hot Girl Summer is a mentality, and the holiday chill won’t put a damper on it – or our love for premium Sichuan food brand Fly By Jing. Whether it’s the chili crisp or the Zhong sauce, we just can’t get enough. 

Enameled Cast Iron 4-Qt. Round Dutch Oven, $56 (originally $160)

Photo via Macy's

At Macy's, you can get a major deal on a cute Dutch oven for soups, stews, baked goods, and beyond. It's more than 50% off, so run, don't walk to Macy's. Plus, there are options for 6-quart and 8-quart pots, as well.

10" Cast Iron Skillet, $10 (originally $37)

Photo via Macy's

This small investment into a cast iron pan will last you a lifetime. Grill steaks, burgers, veggies, pizzas, quesadillas, and more in the best pan that retains heat perfectly. Make sure you take good care of your pan with these tips

Keurig K-Express Coffee Maker, $60 (originally $90)

Photo via Amazon

I wouldn’t have survived college without my Keurig, plain and simple. Flex that college budget, and get a Keurig K-Express from Amazon for half-price this holiday season, just in time for the second semester.

Sur La Table Kitchen Essentials 5qt Air Fryer, $45 (originally $80)

Photo via Target

The Sur La Table air fryer is compact enough to fit any size of today's kitchen and big enough to accommodate a full meal. Utilizing technology that fries food quickly and evenly with less fat and more crispiness. This model also comes with eight cooking presets made for chicken, fries, fish, meat, and more. Buy it at Target.

Cold Brew Carafe, $19 (originally $49)

Photo via Tupperware

Get Starbucks-level drinks right in your dorm or apartment with a Tupperware cold brew carafe. Strong iced coffee is only a few hours away, plus, it makes delicious iced tea, as well.

S'well Stainless Steel Water Bottle 17 Fl Oz, $20.65 (originally $26)

Photo via Amazon

Keep yourself hydrated with the classic S'well water bottle. It can keep drinks cold for 36 hours and drinks hot for 18 hours. 

900W Smoothie Blender, $40 (originally $50)

Photo via Amazon

Morning smoothies, late-night soups, and the creamiest sauces can all be whipped up in this tiny blender. Plus, it comes with a two cup options to take your drink or meal on the go.

Veken Electric Tea Kettle, $25 (originally $40)

Photo via Amazon

Whether making noodles, tea, coffee, oatmeal, or beyond, having an electric kettle is a must for college cooking. 

11-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Block Set, $25 (originally $40)

Photo via Walmart

This stunning teal cutlery set from The Pioneer Woman is perfect for launching into the world of nice kitchen knives. Plus, the set comes with kitchen scissors, too. You'll level up your cooking game in no time. 

Her Campus Media may receive compensation from using affiliate links in shopping articles.