Hot girls eat tinned fish. Or at least that’s what internet foodies on Instagram and TikTok rallied when Fishwife, a gourmet tinned seafood brand, elevated the stereotypically unglamorous snack. Now, this budget-friendly hot girl food just is getting hotter thanks to the debut of Fishwife x Fly By Jing Smoked Salmon with Sichuan Chili Crisp.

This week, gourmet tinned seafood brand Fishwife announced on Instagram that their newest product in their lineup is a collaboration with Fly By Jing, a premium Chinese food brand that quickly amassed a cult-like following. Hand-packed at a family-owned cannery on the coast Washington State, Fishwife x Fly By Jing’s smoked salmon is brined in extra-virgin olive oil, natural sea salt, organic garlic salt, and brown sugar — and of course, Fly By Jing’s Sichuan Chili Crisp.

Developed by Jing Gao, a chef, entrepreneur and renowned expert on Chinese cuisine, the Los Angeles-based Fly By Jing is on a mission to bring uncensored Chinese flavors to the table. Their flagship Chili Crisp Sauce quickly amassed a fan base, with rave reviews from Bon Appétit, the New Yorker, and more.

And Fishwife continues to revamp tinned seafood from a polarizing convenience food to, well, TikTok-famous, certified Hot Girl Food. Nylon writer Sophia June attributed 2021’s tinned fish trend, in part, to “embattled hot girl” Alison Roman. Even though people have certainly been eating tinned fish for a while, Roman’s shallot pasta, which requires a can of anchovies, was the New York Times’ top recipe of 2020. Fueled by pantry-friendly pandemic cooking, online hot girls, an overall increase in pescatarian diets, and an eye-catching aesthetic, the pantry staple is rising to a much deserved culinary prominence thanks to Fishwife.

“People want to embody that European ideal of minimalist, simple, casual elegance,” Fishwife co-founder Becca Millstein told Nylon, who adds the company was partly inspired by the culture that exists in Europe around tapas. “What is sexier than sitting on your veranda with a glass of wine and a toasty baguette and a glug of olive oil? It’s a very sensual eating experience.”

While Fishwife’s products are a great substitute for anchovies in Roman’s recipe, this particular collab is a great protein-packed addition to a veggie rice bowl, mixed into freshly packed onigiri, sandwiched in a spicy salmon melt, or even straight out of the can.

This collision of two best-selling products is a spicy, tingly, and deeply umami flavor experience. With adorable, artsy packaging and hefty price tag, there’s no doubt that this product is meant for the internet.

Fishwife x Fly By Jing’s Smoked Salmon with Sichaun Chili Crisp is limited edition, while supplies last — be sure to get it while it’s hot.