Plant-based diets are more popular than ever as people are starting to reconsider their meat intake. If you're like me, then tofu doesn't sound too appealing on it's own. That's the only reason I haven't tried this protein-packed food before. I've been looking for some easy and delicious tofu recipes that I can use to incorporate this food into my diet and I found the perfect ones.

House Foods America is a top-selling tofu brand that specializes in this superfood and is making it easier than ever to enjoy. From tofu spaghetti to tofu ramen, there is a product for you. 

Here is a list of four tofu recipes that will make your next experience with this plant-based food even more enjoyable!

1. Salt And Pepper Tofu Party Skewers

Photo Courtesy of Healthy Happy Life

You've probably attended or hosted at least one virtual BBQ this summer. Those who stick to plant-based diets probably know how difficult it can be to find something healthy, yet delicious to eat. While you're friends are enjoying their grilled chicken skewers, you can join in the fun with tofu skewers. This tofu recipe for salt and pepper skewers is perfect for your next backyard BBQ or pool party

2. Gooey Butter Cake

Photo Courtesy of Healthy Happy Life

I love desserts, especially chocolate and cake. I usually only have butter cake when I go to Grand Lux Cafe because it seems to difficult to make, but not with this recipe. If you're looking for a way to enjoy butter cake with even more protein and less carbohydrates, then this tofu recipe for butter cake is the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth while also sticking to your dietary needs.

3. Strawberry Papaya Smoothie

Photo Courtesy of House Foods America

Smoothies are the perfect way to re-fuel after a workout or a long day in the sun. I'm personally not a smoothie fan, but I definitely know about the energy boost that comes from drinking one. This tofu recipe for a strawberry papaya smoothie is great for those looking for breakfast on-the-go or a healthy dessert option. 

4. Vegan Cheese Dip

Photo Courtesy of House Foods

Onion dip and cheese dip are classic party staples that everyone knows and loves. If you're looking to snack along with the rest of your friends and family, then consider bringing a vegan cheese dip with you. This tofu recipe for cheese dip is perfect for dipping chips, vegetables and anything else you can think of! 

Stay connected with House Foods America by following them on Facebook and Instagram for more product news and easy tofu recipes!