I think sweet potatoes are one of the most underrated vegetables. They barely get any love, but they really should because of their sweet taste and fun bright color. If you're looking for another way to enjoy this vegetable that is not in the form of fries or mashes potatoes, ZENB has you covered with their new Veggie Stick flavor: Sweet Potato.

What Is ZENB?

Photo Courtesy of ZENB

ZENB is a plant-based snacking company that is known for its Veggie Sticks and Veggie Bites. The brands name comes from the Japanese expression for 'whole.' ZENB uses the entire vegetable including the core, peel, stems and seeds in their products. Consumers are not only reaping the benefits of vegetables, but they are also contributing to the reduction of food waste along the way. 

ZENB's Sweet Potato Veggie Stick

Photo Courtesy of ZENB

On May 20, ZENB is introducing their newest flavor to their veggie stick lineup: Sweet Potato. This new bar features sweet potato as its first ingredient in addition to ingredients like cinnamon and nutmeg to enhance its flavor. With only 160 calories per bar, consumers can enjoy that classic sweet potato taste with 3g of fiber and 4g of protein. 

ZENB's Sweet Potato Veggie Stick is is vegan, gluten-free, organic, non-GMO and is free artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors or preservatives.

Where To Get ZENB

Photo Courtesy of ZENB

ZENB's other Veggie Sticks come in the flavors: Corn, Beet, Red Bell Pepper, Carrot and Pumpkin. In addition to sticks, customers can also purchase Veggie Bites in the same flavors. 

ZENB products can be purchased on their website in boxes of 10 for $29.99 or as part of a subscription service for $26.99.

Stay connected with ZENB by following them on Instagram and Facebook for more product news.