I'm one of the lucky few who can say that they have a pool living in New York City. However, I realize that not everyone has that luxury. Whether you have a small porch or tiny backyard, Blue Bunny is helping ice cream lovers nationwide by hosting a personal pool giveaway. 

Blue Bunny Inflatable Pool Giveaway 

Photo Courtesy of Steven Metzer

To celebrate 100 days of summer, Blue Bunny is is giving away 100 inflatable Blue Bunny personal pools. These pools are made for one adult and are roughly five feet wide. If you're stuck at home and looking for a way to cool down, a personal pool is definitely the way to go. Each inflatable pool also comes with a free pump, so you don't have to worry about blowing it up yourself. 

The pool has two cup holders, one for your ice cream and another for your beverage of choice, and is topped off with a decorated arch with a Load’d Cone

How To Enter And Blue Bunny's New Load'd Ice Cream Treats

Photo Courtesy of Steven Metzer

Blue Bunny's Load'd ice cream treats come in two forms: cones and sundaes. The cones have double the mix-ins compared to Blue Bunny's Hot Fudge and Caramel Lovers Cones. The Load'd Cones are available in five flavors: Bunny Tracks, Brownie Bomb, Strawberry Shortcake, Cookie Dough and S’mores.

The Load'd Sundaes are soft, frozen treats packed with tons of toppings swirled right in. Now available in 4 new flavors: Turtle Cheesecake, French Silk Pie, Chocolate Caramel Pretzel and S’more S’mores. 

Blue Bunny’s Load’d Personal Pool sweepstakes starts today and goes through July 13 at 11:59 PM. In order to enter, visit Funlightenment.com