Who is sick of always being one-upped by that one aunt who never fails to make the best dessert on the table? Yeah, me. 

This year, let's not let that happen. Let's show everyone who is boss and make some freakin' delicious and drool-worthy desserts for the holidays.

Spoon is coming in clutch and is going to set the table this season. Bake one (or all) of these Spoon recipes to impress your family, friends and Santa

1. Red Velvet Oreo Truffles

chocolate, berry, sweet, cake, cream, strawberry
Meredith Ross

Red velvet is just so festive. No one is going to turn down crushed up Oreos covered in chocolate. Plus, you get bonus points for using Santa's favorite color. 

2. Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs

candy, pastry, chocolate, berry, sweet, cream, strawberry, cake
Caroline Liu

When it comes time for dessert after a holiday dinner, my mind jumps to one of two things: Strawberry Shortcake or a Brownie Sundae. Construct these little shortcake bites ahead of time and be ready to go when dessert time comes!

3. Fluffernutter Brownie Cup

cupcake, brownie, chocolate, peanut butter, butter, peanut
Chelsea Hawk

Everyone loves a classic, fudgey brownie. But, why not dress it up this year and add some peanut butter and marshmallow fluff? You'll be voted family member of the year if you decide to make these bad boys.

4. Homemade Ice Cream

ice cream, sweet, milk, coffee, dairy product, chocolate, ice, cream
Natalie Beam

Anyone can pick up a tub of Breyer's, but you, you're special. Knock everyone's socks off with some easy to make, homemade ice cream. 

5. Berry Parmesan Oat Crumble

vegetable, pepper
Maggie Gorman

Perfect to place underneath your homemade ice cream is this berry filled crumble. 

6. Santa Baby Sugar Cookies

cake, cream
Isabelle Langheim

Let Santa's spirit follow you all the way to the dessert table this year. Sugar cookies are always a good idea.

7. Funfetti Fudge

sweetmeat, pastry, goody, sweet, chocolate, cream, candy, sprinkles, cake
Audrey Mirabito

It doesn't have to be your birthday to eat funfetti. Bring this fudge to any gathering and you'll be the talk of and cause of the party.

8. Chocolate Meringue Pie

sweet, cake, meringue, tart, cream, pie
Lara Schwieger

Everyone knows that the dessert table isn't fully dressed without a pie. If you're family is full of chocolate lovers, you best be getting to the grocery store to pick up some cocoa powder for this pie.

9. Gingerbread Fudge

chocolate, cake, pastry, candy, sweet
Caroline Ingalls

Instead of gingerbread cookies, how about some gingerbread fudge to switch it up? Heck, it's 2016 - anything can happen!

10. Banana Bread + Nutella Swirl

goody, pastry, sweet, cake, cookie, chocolate
Maia Vernacchia

Banana bread isn't your typical holiday dessert, but this isn't your typical banana bread either. This banana bread has a twist, a twist of Nutella to be exact. 

11. Peppermint Chocolate Pretzels

sweetmeat, cream, milk, sweet, goody, candy, chocolate
Hannah Skiest

Sweet and salty (but mostly sweet, of course). Sometimes the simplest treats are the tastiest, don't go overboard!

12. Dark Chocolate Pistachio Bark

candy, chocolate
Casey Carr

Nuts and chocolate are one of the better combos that we have in this world. Even though this recipe calls for raisins, I'd nix those and throw in some chocolate chips.

13. Cherry Dump Cake

sauce
Cecilia Leng

This cake only has 4 ingredients, but everyone will be talking about it for 4 lifetimes. Cherries + cake mix + butter + almonds = the dessert of your dreams.

14. Chocolate Marshmallow Sticks

sprinkles, goody, pastry, candy, sweet, chocolate, cake, cream
Susanna Tuan

You wanna be awarded the little kids favorite cousin? Dip some marshmallows in chocolate and sprinkles and the title is yours.

So if it's the last minute and you don't know what to bake, Spoon has your back. I mean hey, Spoon is the everyday food resource for our generation.