Hangovers are the absolute worst, and it seems like the "I-think-I'm-gonna-die-I'm-never-drinking-again" ones, always hit us at the most inopportune times. Summer is peak hangover season, due to the lack of pesky responsibilities like homework and exams. Not to mention, all of your friends are in town and the weather's got you feeling wonderful. What does this all mean? It's time to learn the best ways to hide that hangover.

Whether it was an unintentional late night before your summer internship, or you're stuck spending the day at a family function, this guide will help you hide your hangover and navigate the hours until you can return to your bed.

1. Sip on Pedialyte

First and foremost, you're gonna need electrolytes, stat. Pedialyte is full of electrolytes to help you rehydrate fast. It's been traditionally advertised for kids, but adults can reap the benefits as well. I'm partial to Pedialyteespecially in popsicle form.

2. Have a Cup of Coffee

Generally, I chug Pedialyte while I wait for my coffee to brew. For me, coffee is definitely critical in surviving a hangover. The caffeine in coffee can help stop your pounding headache. Pair your cup of joe with an over-the-counter pain reliever, because caffeine can help your body absorb the medication more quickly. And, if you're used to having a Starbucks latte every morning, skipping on your caffeine fix could lead to a caffeine-withdrawal headache. Not to mention, it's going to give you some of the energy you're seriously lacking.

On the other hand, you should drink your coffee with caution — coffee can also cause headaches or make hangovers worse by increasing your blood pressure and narrowing your blood vessels. But for me, it's a risk I'm willing to take.  

3. Take a Shower

Wash away the smell of last night's tequila and secondhand smoke! Though it's so tempting to just lounge around, the hot water will make you feel a lot less gross. I'm the queen of dry shampoo, but on days I'm feeling especially hungover, I like to get a good wash in. Cleanse yo self.

4. Get Your Korean Skin Care Routine On

Give your skin a little TLC. Korean skin care is having a moment and for good reason. Oil-based cleansers are great at removing last night's makeup. And those trendy face masks? They're great for refreshing your dehydrated skin.

5. Netflix and Chill

I mean, you do need 15-30 minutes to let that face mask soak in. Take this time to catch up on your Netflix and grab a second cup of coffee, because you deserve it. Alcohol has a negative effect on your sleep patterns, causing you to be fatigued and possibly (most likely) irritable — 30 minutes of resting (or napping to Netflix) can help you be more alert and productive. 

6. Eat Something

Whether it's an egg sandwich, a healthy snack, or one of these suggestions from Twitter, you need to fuel up to replace the vitamins and minerals your body lost while processing the alcohol. You'll feel better! My personal go-to is anything spicy. There's something about the tear-inducing spice of Thai food that can snap me out of my sluggish state. 

7. Dress Your Best

You can fake it 'til ya make it! There's proof that if you look good, you feel good. So if you look like you aren't hungover, maybe soon enough you'll feel like you aren't hungover. Slide into your favorite outfit and you'll at least feel more put together.

8. Don't Forget Your Sunnies

Light sensitivity during a hangover is real, so not only will your shades shield your eyes from that blinding light, but they will hide the bags under your eyes and help conceal that weird hue your skin has turned.

9. Stay Hydrated

Not to sound like your mother, but on days like this, it is especially important to drink your three liters in to keep hydrated. To avoid the return of those life crippling hangover side effects, keep your bottle of water handy. 

We've all been there. Hangovers suck, but they don't last forever. Just focus on the task at hand and keep in mind how absolutely wonderful that solid 10-hour night of sleep is gonna be when you finally finish your day.