Have you ever found yourself craving everything in the world in the middle of the night but don’t know what to eat from your fridge? I’ll be the first to admit that I get this feeling at midnight almost every day. Well, Spoon University is here to the rescue! Here are some easy recipes you can make at 12 a.m. (or any time of the night) to fulfill your sweet dreams.

1. Pecan Pie Muffins

midnight

Photo by Kathleen Lee

For when you’re dealing with a sweet tooth in the middle of the night.

2. Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bombs

midnight

Photo by Hayden Carter

Why wait for breakfast in the morning when you can have it at midnight?

3. Tomato Cucumber Salad

midnight

Photo by Lynden Orr

This works for when you’re trying to be healthy but you’re too lazy to actually cook anything.

4. Brownies

midnight

Photo by Camille Reisfield

You don’t need to slave away in the kitchen to make brownies as good as your local bakery.

5. Kimchi Fried Rice

midnight

Photo by Irene Kim

Who said cooking exotic food couldn’t be quick and easy?

6. Bacon Wrapped Dates

midnight

Photo by Thomas Sireci

These are actually the greatest things in the world, and they’re so easy to make! They’re the perfect midnight snack.

7. Chia and Flaxseed Oatmeal

midnight

Photo by Becky Hughes

For those of you who are dorm dwellers, this only takes 5 minutes to make and all you need is a microwave. Quick and easy for those late night munchies.

8. Edamame Dip

midnight

Photo by Christal Acosido

This quick, easy and healthy option only calls for 5 ingredients and will leave you guilt-free with every bite.

9. Mac and Cheese

midnight

Photo by Alex Weiner

When in doubt, throw it in a mug and see how it goes. Mugs usually never do us wrong.

10. Tomato and Tuna Penne

midnight

Photo by Daniel Schuleman

Believe it or not, but this is actually really easy and simple to make, and only takes 15 minutes to whip up.

11. Bacon Guacamole Grilled Cheese

midnight

Photo by Gabby Phil

Upgrade your grilled cheese before you go to bed, you won’t regret it. Cheese just tastes so much better at midnight.

12. Avocado Toast

midnight

Photo by Rachel Piorko

Avocados never fail anyone and are super easy to add to, basically, anything. They’re perfect for anyone making a late night snack.