Congratulations, you made it through finals (hopefully with your sanity and GPA intact). After long nights pouring over notes and stressing way too much, it's time to relax and treat yo self.

If you're looking to indulge without spending an insane amount of money on completely unnecessary things (looking at you, Donna and Tom), making something ridiculously good is a great option. Cooking/baking is a therapeutic activity, meaning you actually can have your cake and eat it too. So take 20 minutes and treat yo self to some damn good, certainly not healthy food. 

1. Deep Fried Oreos

cake, dairy product, doughnut, pastry, sweet
Sheng Lin

No worries if the state fair isn't around, fried Oreos are easy to DIY. Go with a seasonal flavor if you're feelin' in the spirit and let the fried goodness wipe away all the bad memories of last semester.

2. Mac n' Cheese Empanadas

cream, cake, pastry, sweet
Alex Frank

The number one soul-soother is carbs on carbs. Just ask Spoon Wisco.

3. Bacon Cinnamon Rolls

We're all two ingredients and 20 minutes away from something sweeter than the feeling of finishing finals and saltier than getting a B in a class that's supposed to be an easy A. 

If you're really feelin' the cinnamon roll jive, check out all the other options out there

4. Chocolate Donut, Nutella, and Coffee Ice Cream Sandwich

sandwich, cookie, chocolate, ice, cream, ice cream
Bernard Wen

Sometimes all you need is three ingredients from the grocery store and a dessert you couldn't rationalize eating any other time of the year.

5. Mozzarella Tater Tot Bombs

dairy product
Sarah Silbiger

The only thing better than tots is tots oozing with mozz.

6. Oreo Butter

sweet, cake, jam, chocolate
Brittany Arnett

Eating this by the spoonful while watching endless hours of Food Network sounds like a dream evening to me. If you're really into Oreos, there are a whole lot more recipes you should be making.

7. No-Bake Cookie Dough Cups

milk chocolate, butter, fudge, milk, peanut, candy, peanut butter, chocolate
Luna Zhang

Take it back to the grade school days where the biggest concern was getting salmonella from eating tubs of cookie dough. There's no possibility of salmonella in these, but they do take a half hour in the fridge to harden #worththewait.

8. Hot Cheetos-Crusted Mozzarella Sticks

beef, pork, chicken, sauce, meat
Cassandra Bauer

This greasy combo is even better than Burger King's Cheetos Chicken Fries. If cheese and Cheetos don't make you forget about finals, i don't know what will.

9. 2-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse 

chocolate ice cream, sweet, ice, dairy product, milk, chocolate mousse, mousse, cream, chocolate
Jeanne Kessira

Step into luxury with your own chocolate mousseHervé This, a chemist with a sick name, discovered that the simplest way to make mousse takes six minutes and just chocolate and water—and all our lives are better for it.

10. Doritos BLT

chicken, cheese, turkey, bacon, lettuce, sandwich
Lucy Todhunter

Another way to repurpose all the bags of chips you have from late night study sessions is to fry your bacon in a batter made with Doritos. So even if you failed some of your finals, you can at least tell people about the amazing gastronomic feat you accomplished.