Having trouble deciding whether you want to bake chocolate chip cookies, brownies or just snack on some Oreos with peanut butter? There’s no use debating when you can eat them all at once in the best dessert inside of a dessert ever created.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30-35 minutes
Total Time: 40-45 minutes
Servings: 16 brownies
1 box brownie mix
1 package Oreos
½ cup peanut butter, melted
1 tube pre-made cookie dough
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper.
2. Press cookie dough evenly into bottom of pan.
3. Place Oreos on top of entire cookie dough surface.
4. Pour melted peanut butter over Oreo layer, but far enough from the edge to keep it from seeping out when baked.
5. Follow package directions for brownie mix and pour over peanut butter layer.
6. Crumble Oreo pieces on top, if desired.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.