If you're addicted to coffee like me, you know the side effects. Shakiness, withdrawal headaches, and the inevitable caffeine crash. It's unlikely that I'll be able to completely get off coffee, but pureLYFT is a new form of caffeine intake without the side effects.

It's all-natural, clean caffeine alternative. It's a bit on the sweet side, but it can really be stirred into any drink.

date
Katie Zizmor

pureLYFT comes in several flavors, making it the perfect pick me up to add to any drink. You can put it in a smoothie or even make it boozy. Try these two recipes and feel energized all day and night. 

pureLYFT Mint Julep Margarita

• 2 shots clear tequila
  • 2 shots bourbon
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 2 cups water
  • 1 bunch mint
  • 2 lemon-lime pureLYFT Energy Stir Sticks
  • 1 lime
  • Salt
mint, lemon, lime, lemonade, sweet, cocktail, ice, juice
Katie Zizmor

Make mint simple syrup. Mix water, sugar and mint in a pot and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally until the sugar is dissolved.

vegetable, mint, herb
    Katie Zizmor

As it begins to simmer, remove from heat and allow to sit for approximately 20 minutes to cool, then strain.

In a shaker, combine ice, 1 shot of Bourbon, 1 shot of Tequila, 1 shot of fresh lime juice and 2 shots of mint simple syrup.

salt
    Katie Zizmor

Pop off bottom of the lemon-lime pureLYFT energy stir stick and pour into the shaker. Only one pureLYFT stick should be used for every 8-12 oz. of liquid.

Dip glass in lime juice. Line rim of glass with salt.

Shake well and pour over ice. Garnish with lime and mint, and serve.

Katie Zizmor

pureLYFT Fruit Smoothie

• 1/2 banana
  • 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
  • 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
  • 1/2 cup frozen blackberries
  • 1/2 cup coconut milk
  • 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
  • 1 Mixed Berry pureLYFT Energy Stir Stick
milkshake, juice, milk, yogurt, berry, sweet, smoothie
Katie Zizmor

Peel and cut the banana into chunks and place into a blender.

Add blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries. Feel free to try your own fruit combinations.

blueberry, strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, sweet, berry
    Katie Zizmor

Add coconut milk and unsweetened almond milk. If you like a thicker smoothie, use less coconut milk and almond milk.

cappuccino, espresso, cream, tea, milk, coffee
    Katie Zizmor

Pour in one Mixed Berry pureLYFT Energy Stir Stick.

Blend ingredients and serve.

sweet, dairy product, cream, yogurt, milk
    Katie Zizmor

pureLYFT is a great thing to add to your daily routine. I pretty much can't go a day without coffee, otherwise I'll suffer the side effects. 

After trying pureLYFT in these two drinks, I felt energized all day and I never felt the caffeine crash I always get with coffee. Try pureLYFT and see what happens when you add an all natural, clean caffeine alternative to your diet.