If you are feeling extra adventurous, or you just happen to find yourself in one of these places, stop on by for a meal of adventure. It will make for a great story and even better memories. Fine dining and a stunning view are hard to beat.

1. Singapore Flyer

dining experiences

Photo courtesy of singaporeflyer.com

Climb aboard the second largest observation wheel and enjoy a four-course meal at a whopping 540 feet above the ground at Singapore Flyer. Enjoy the Western option, Chinese option, or vegetarian option for whatever suits your palate. If you’re looking for great views and fine dining (and you find yourself in Singapore), then this is the perfect option.

2. Soneva Kiri’s Treepods

dining experiences

Photo courtesy of soneva.com

Up, up, and away into the top of the canopies we go to the Soneva Kiri Resort out in Koh Kood, Bangkok. Enjoy a meal up high in the sky with all of your favorite little creatures as you overlook the gorgeous Thai horizon. Relax and enjoy the view as the waiters zip line from tree to tree to bring you amazing food. Wanting to feel more in touch with nature? This is the restaurant for you.

3. Napa Valley’s Wine Train

dining experiences

Photo courtesy of winetrain.com

We’re getting fast and furious on this not-so-ordinary booze cruise with Napa Valley’s Wine Train. Enjoy fine wine and dining as restored 20th-century cars take you on a journey through the breathtaking land of the Napa Valley. With a variety of dining journeys made for everyone, including Murder Mystery, Sunset Train, and more, this option is one we can’t pass up.

4. Mountaintop Heli-Dining at Four Seasons Resort Whistler

dining experiences

Photo courtesy of fourseason.com

Four Seasons Resort has put a new twist on the mile high dining, offering their guests a customizable meal upon the great glaciers of Canada. Starting off with a helicopter ride over the gorgeous land of mountains and snow, only to land on a glacier and enjoy a delectable meal with an even better view. Now that’s a perfect way to start any ski trip.

5. Labassin Waterfall Restaurant

dining experiences

Photo courtesy of inspirationluv.com

Let’s get wet and wild at the Labassin Waterfall Restaurant, located in the Philippines at Villa Escudero Plantations and Resort. Stay cool while you eat by letting your feet soak in the overflow of the Labasin dam. Get in touch with nature and enjoy a tasteful buffet-style meal at this fabulous restaurant.

6. At.mosphere

dining experiences

Photo courtesy of Emaar Hospitality

Enjoy dinner in the clouds (literally) at At.moshpere, the world’s highest restaurant from ground level, which is located inside the Burj Khalifa. Chef Jerome Lagarde will have your palate thirsting for more. Enjoy a savory salad, or choose from an array of meats and seafood for those looking to try local delicacies. Located in Dubai, this high in the sky restaurant gives you gorgeous views of the city and amazing taste of the city as well.

7. Sounds of Silence

dining experiences

Photo courtesy of dosomethingdifferent.com

If you ever find yourself in the Outback, head on over to Sounds of Silence to enjoy a dinner under the stars and out in the open. Start off the evening with an outback inspired buffet, serving dishes such as kangaroo and quandong. After the bellies are full and the sun has set, enjoy a night under the stars as a local resident decipher the constellations and planets in the night sky.

8. Fangweng Restaurant

dining experiences

Photo courtesy of amusingplanet.com

If you’re not into cliff diving, head on over to Fanweng Restaurant to try its close sister, cliff dining. Located in the Happy Valley of Xiling Gorge in China, Fanweng Restaurant allows guest to enjoy beautiful views while posted up on the side of a gorge. The restaurant is carved into the side of the cliff and hangs hundreds of feet over the bottom. If you’re feeling mighty adventurous and brave, climb on over and enjoy an enticing Chinese meal.

9. The Rock

dining experiences

Photo courtesy of therockrestaurantzanzibar.com

Ride on over and enjoy a drink on the rocks (lol). Located on a giant rock in Zanzibar, Tanzania, The Rock is a quaint little restaurant that offers a variety of seafood and other entrees. Known for its views of Mother Nature, it’s a great place to come chill and enjoy a meal or an appetizer and a drink for those not as hungry. At low tide the water is low enough to walk over; at high tide the restaurant offers a boat service.