Let's be real, not everyone eats breakfast in the morning. Sometimes you just feel like you don't have enough time. That being said, studies have shown that breakfast is actually key for jump-starting your day. So don't skip out on the most important meal of the day. Instead, check below to see what breakfast food suits you best based on your personality.

For the person who is always on the go

sweet, nut, pecan, candy, chocolate
Emma Delaney

If you're constantly on the move, then the average granola bar is definitely the best choice for you. They're easy to eat while you're walking (or sprinting) to class, and they're not very messy, so it won't destroy your clothing if you happen to spill a few crumbs on your skirt while driving to your internship.

For the self-proclaimed hipster

coffee, cappuccino, espresso, milk, mocha
Amy Cho

So many strive to be hipsters, but only those who prepare a slice of avocado toast and a beautifully crafted latte (all perfectly placed for the best Instagram shot ever, of course) are able to succeed. 

For the person who is the mom or dad of their friend group

cereal, sweet, milk, blueberry, muesli, oatmeal, porridge, yogurt, berry, granola
Becky Hughes

Nothing screams "parent" more than a nice, hot bowl of oatmeal. Choosing this fiber-packed breakfast food shows that you're quite the responsible adult. Doctor this bad boy up with some of your favorite fruits, grab a newspaper, and prepare yourself for your day of adulting ahead of you.

For the early bird

sweet, pancake, berry, syrup, blueberry, blackberry
Malia Hu

If you're up at the crack of dawn, then you have the time and ability to make whatever you feel like eating. Why not start your day off right with a hearty breakfast of eggs, bacon, and a side of toast? Or, if you're not much of an egg person, why not make some decadent pancakes topped with your favorite berries? Regardless of what you make, you will have finished your breakfast & most of your errands by the time the rest of us are awake.

For the person who doesn't like to conform to stereotypes

salsa, sauce, corn, cheese, tomato, chili
Kelly Redfield

If you're the type of person who isn't content with a bowl of Wheaties, then I recommend trying something a little more daring, such as a breakfast taco. Delicious eggs, a warm tortilla, and, if you want a little zest, a little hot sauce will help you start your day off right.

For the health nut

If you're about to hit the gym or you just came back from a huge sweat sesh, prepare a smoothie packed with your favorite fruits to give you a nice healthy snack that will help you feel fuller longer. Also, the potassium in the bananas will help prevent cramping, which is always essential. If you're really trying to make gains, throw in a protein shake and you'll be ready to take on the day. 

For the person who can sleep forever

If you're able to sleep until 1 pm, then you've basically slept right through the normal hours to eat breakfast. At this point, you might as well just eat lunch. But if you're just dying for some breakfast, an omelette or French toast will help you fill that breakfast food void, all while filling you up so you can begin your day.

For the person who is a child at heart

vegetable, corn, sweet
Laura Lim

Whether you prefer Cookie Crisp over Frosted Flakes, there's nothing more comforting than a big bowl of cereal. Grab your favorite cereal and a big bowl and you'll be ready to go. Make sure to eat your breakfast while watching some of your favorite cartoons if you want to get the full nostalgic effect.

For the person who never has any food in their room

Honestly, since you rarely have any food in your room, your best bet is some crackers, day old pizza, or whatever other questionable leftovers are hidden in the back of the fridge. Now please make sure to go buy some food.

For the person who loves to party

A photo posted by Gatorade (@gatorade) on

At this point, you know exactly what you need and it's not in the form of a huge pancake. Grab that bottle of Gatorade (or Pedialyte if you want something with less calories and sugar), some Advil, and climb back into bed to help nurse your horrible hangover