Peanut butter is definitely one of the top five best-processed spreads ever. I can scoop it out of a jar with an Oreo if I'm feeling chocolatey, celery if I'm feeling healthy, and just a spoon literally any time. When it comes to spreads, I even think it beats Nutella (cue the hate mail).

November is National Peanut Butter Lovers Month, and it's easy to celebrate with these nutty recipes. 

Day 1: Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge 

Caitlin Shoemaker

For day one we start with a super simple recipe that doesn't even require an oven. This 5-ingredient fudge will make you forget chocolate fudge even exists. 

Day 2: Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Banana Milkshake

Jocelyn Gordon

While the name of this treat is a mouthful, the shake itself is just as massive. With this recipe, you might give Black Tap a run for its money. 

Day 3: No Bake Peanut Butter Bites

Emma Noyes

With this simple recipe, there's no reason not to make such chocolatey peanut balls. 

Day 4: Peanut Butter S'mores Pizza

Sasha Kran

You love peanut butter, but you don't love November or Fall weather. Daydream back to summer days with this twisted s'mores recipe featuring your favorite nut butter.

Day 5: Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Biscotti

Sayuri Sekimitsu

Your Nonna will flip out after trying this take on an Italian classic. Chocolate and peanut butter is a combo that will never go wrong. 

Day 6: 10-Minute Gluten Free Banana Blender Muffins

Sara Mickow

This crowd pleaser is easy to make, and your pro-gluten friends won't even notice the difference. 

Day 7: 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies 

Jaime Cantor

Need to make cookies for a party you for forgot about? These only take 20 minutes. Need to please your gluten-free and pro-gluten friends? These have no gluten, but don't lack the cookie consistency you might think they do. We have a winner.

Day 8: Puppy Chow for People 

Tess Wei

Sometimes peanut butter is best when it's used stealthily. Like in this puppy chow—it helps all the sugar and chocolate mesh with the Chex mix. Aka this recipe is another reason to be grateful for PB. 

Day 9: No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar

Katie Zizmor

Chocolate and peanut butter never get old. Neither do 3-ingredient recipes like this one

Day 10: 11-Layer Pumpkin Peanut Butter S'mores Bars

Sophia Albanna

When I think of November, the first think that comes to mind is Thanksgiving, and with Thanksgiving comes pumpkin pie. Combine all the best sweet treats—pumpkin pie, s'mores, and peanut butter bars—to create this masterpiece. Recipe here

Day 11: Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie

Julia Murphy

Impress your roommates and make this simple recipe because lazy people deserve desert too. 

Day 12: Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread

Soomin Suh

Give Nutella a run for its money with this recipe.

#SpoonTip: Scoop this into your oatmeal and have dessert for breakfast.

Day 13: Homemade Peanut Butter

Maggie Gorman

Take DIY to the next level and make this peanut butter that you can use in all these other recipes. 

Day 14: Peanut Butter Hummus

Kim Buesser

Savory and nutty. Celery will find it's new home in this hummus recipe. 

Day 15: Thai Peanut Soba Noodles 

Libby Perold

Take PB to the dinner table and upgrade your noodles in the process with this recipe.

Day 16: No Bake Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bars

Rayna Mohrmann

Microwave this recipe for a quick treat better than a Rice Krispies Treat. No oven necessary.

Day 17: 3-Ingredient Salted Peanut Butter Cups

Clare Beatty

This recipe is great because the options to customize are endless. Switch out smooth PB for chunky or dark chocolate for white chocolate.

Day 18: Peanut Butter Buckeyes

Jennifer Nigro

I had never heard of Buckeyes before seeing this recipe. I'm glad I did though because now I can thank the state of Ohio for something—another reason to eat PB. 

Day 19: Apple Peanut Butter Honey Toast

Make peanut butter toast the new avocado toast with this recipe. You won't miss the jelly with the apples added in. This recipe is also proof that peanut butter doesn't always HAVE to go with chocolate to count as sweet.

Day 20: Banana Bread Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting 

Christine Pritula

Baking anything in cupcake form makes the recipe 100% better.  This recipe combines the three P's: portable, portioned and peanut butter.

Day 21: Peanut Butter and Jelly Donuts 

Emmy Daniels

This spin on a classic American delicacy may look like a daunting task, but this video shows just how easy these actually are to make. 

Day 22: Healthy Peanut Butter Chia Bars 

Maria Sison

Snack-prep never looked so good with this recipe in hand. Chia = health, chocolate = candy making this recipe a winner. 

Day 23: Peanut Butter Noodles 

Rayna Mohrmann

By now you're probably down a jar or two of peanut butter. Don't throw away that almost empty jar yet. Savor ever last scoop by trying this recipe

Day 24: Peanut Butter Cup Protein Shake 

Julie Lin

I never met a peanut butter and chocolate combo I didn't like. This recipe masks any chalky flavor you might get from mixing protein powder with water so blend this recipe up full speed ahead. 

Day 25: No Bake Peanut Butter and Oreo Pie 

Xinwei Zeng

Lindsay Lohan had it right when she suggested combining Oreos with peanut butter in The Parent Trap. At this point, I would make a joke about how this recipe is as easy as pie, but I'll spare myself the embarrassment.

Day 26: Banana Peanut Butter Granola Bars

Alex Tom

These granola bars won't crumble like Nature Valley bars, and you'll be able to pronounce all the ingredients that go into each bar.

Day 27: Girl Scout Tagalongs

Meredith Davin

This recipe re-creates the classic Girl Scout Tagalongs with the help of Quest bars and peanut butter. You can eat this pre or post workout and still feel fit. 

Day 28: Peanut Butter and Nutella Pin Wheels 

Stephanie Nguyen

The only hard part about making this recipe is not licking the peanut butter Nutella covered spoon.

Day 29: Peanut Butter Cup Cream Cheese Spread 

Jayna Goldstein

Cream cheese will never be the same once you taste this recipe. Neither will bagels. Or bread.

Day 30: Peanut Butter Bacon Sandwich

Christin Urso

End this month in a peanut butter coma with this salty-sweet recipe