This s’more recipe is less about precision and more about channeling your inner chef. Follow your cravings and add more chocolate, pumpkin, or marshmallows, because you really can’t mess this one up (no matter how tipsy or inexperienced you are).

11-Layer Pumpkin and Peanut Butter S'more Bar

• Prep Time:15 minutes
  • Cook Time:16 minutes
  • Total Time:31 minutes

• 16 oz mini marshmallows
  • 10 oz Nestle dark chocolate chips (53%)
  • 1 cup no-stir, unsweetened peanut butter (crunch or creamy)
  • 1 box honey graham crackers
  • 16 oz canned pumpkin pie mix
  • 3/4-1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/8-1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
  • 1 gallon vanilla ice cream
  • 9.38"W x 4" D x 11.63" L deep roaster aluminum pan

Preheat oven to 350°F. Arrange a layer of graham crackers on the bottom of the pan.

Photo by Julia Wilson.

Using half of the peanut butter, spread a layer on each graham cracker (~1/8″ thick).

Sprinkle half of the chocolate chips (~1 cup) evenly throughout the peanut butter layer.

Add 1/3 of the marshmallows on top (~2 cups) of the chocolate chip layer.

Add another layer of graham crackers on top of the marshmallows. Then, spread a layer of pumpkin on each graham cracker.#SpoonTip: You will only need ~3/4 of the can for ~1/4″ layer of pumpkin. Add the whole can if you want a stronger pumpkin flavor.

Add the cinnamon and salt on top of the pumpkin.#SpoonTip: Add more salt if you want a more savory treat.

Repeat steps 1-3.

Put in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.

Take the pan out and turn the oven to broil. Add the last layer of marshmallows and put the pan back in the oven for 30-60 seconds.#SpoonTip: Make sure you watch the marshmallows when they are broiling. They can go from golden brown to on fire in a matter of seconds.

Take the pan out when they are golden brown or toasted to your liking.

Cut the s’mores while they are still warm, making sure to get all of the layers in each serving.

Top each s’more with ice cream and prepare for a s’morgasm.#SpoonTip: This is also BOMB when it is refrigerated overnight and eaten cold out of the pan.