New York City is known for lots of awesome foods. We’ve got hybrid foods, oatmeal bars, and so many more great food options. Now it’s time to add Black Tap’s insane milkshakes to your list of foods to try. Your milkshake needs can be met at either location – there’s one in Soho or the Meatpacking district. The hardest decision you’ll have to make is which over-the-top shake to order. But seriously, they are overflowing.

Birthday Cake Milkshake

milkshakes

Photo courtesy of @blacktapnyc on Instagram

Have your cake AND a milkshake too. If you want more ways to eat more cake, check these out.

Candy Milkshake

milkshakes

A dentist’s worst nightmare and every kid’s fantasy. If you want to know what candy you’d be, take this quiz.

Chocolate Milkshake… With a Burger

milkshakes

A sweet syrup-y chocolate shake meets a greasy cheeseburger. What could be more perfect? If you want to take your chocolate milkshake to the next level, try this.

Cookie Milkshake

milkshakes

This shake is hardcore with a cookie dough rim. Want to make your own ultimate chocolate chip cookie? Try this recipe.

Cookies and Cream Milkshake

milkshakes

This classic milkshake with a cherry on top has me picturing the entire cast of Grease. If cookies and cream are your favorite combination, you’ll want to try these treats.

Cotton Candy Milkshake

milkshakes

This food baby has the right idea.

Brownie Milkshake

milkshakes

Blacktap wants to know who you are sharing this bad boy with. Um… that would be me, myself and I. If you need more brownies in your life, check out these recipes.

Salted Caramel Apple Milkshake

milkshakes

Why go bobbing for apples when you can just bury your face in this?

Cronut Milkshake

milkshakes

Speak of the devil – this was an October special, but I hope they bring it back for those who are crazy enough to try it.

Hard Rootbeer Float

milkshakes

Because you are still a kid at heart, even if you are trying out this whole “adulting” thing.

Mets Milkshake

milkshakes

Photo courtesy of @blacktapnyc on Instagram

After tasting this Cracker Jack sprinkled shake, you might be rooting for a new home team.

Peanut Butter and Fluff Milkshake

milkshakes

This 90’s kid lunchbox staple has made its way to milkshake form. You can find more peanut butter treats here.

Peppermint Oreo Milkshake

milkshakes

This limited edition shake has me missing the holiday season. Make your own peppermint Oreo cupcakes like this.

Salted Caramel Milkshake

milkshakes

For those basic bishes who secretly wish they were at Starbucks.

You can check out Black Tap’s bomb Instagram page here.