It's no secret that dorms are a little cramped. Even in a nice suite, you'll definitely find yourself Googling storage hacks and organization tips for your significantly smaller wardrobe and will definitely be Pinning ideas for desktop minimalism. This tiny living situation extends into "dorm kitchens," too. While most dorm rooms come complete with a mini fridge/freezer and microwave, you may have to supply your own toaster, coffee, maker, and more. If you don't want to venture into a shared dormitory kitchen, you can make several delicious meals in the comfort of your room with these mini appliances.

Not only do these small kitchen appliances store well, they are easy to clean and will make you feel like you have access to a full-range stove. So, if you're a foodie who is sad to part ways with your home kitchen, fear not. You are about to rule your school year in culinary style with these mini appliances. Let's get cookin'!

1. KOOC Mini Slow Cooker, $27

Photo via Amazon

With this mini 2-quart KOOC slow cooker, you can make small portions of soup, dips, roasts, and more for dinner in your own dorm or apartment. Leave it on low all day so you can return from classes with a perfectly-portioned, ready-to-go hot meal. Plus, if you use slow cooker liners, you'll have a super simple cleanup. 

2. DASH Mini Toaster Oven, $20

Photo via Amazon

Instead of getting a standard toaster, you can invest in a mini toaster oven. Not only can you toast bagels, bread, and waffles, but you can also warm up mini pizzas, sandwiches, pastries, and beyond. I could def make a pretty mean garlic bread with this little guy. 

3. Elite Gourmet Personal Air Fryer, $35

Photo via Amazon

Make everything from mozzarella sticks and fried pickles to chicken wings and steak kabobs in this compact 1.1-quart air fryer. It is perfect for the girlie who loves a quick dinner or a late-night snack. 

4. Frigidaire Retro Mini Fridge, $48

Photo via Amazon

Keep a mini fridge right next to your dorm desk stocked with your fave little treats and drinks, and future you will be so thankful. You can even use this mini fridge for skincare products, too!

5. neza Portable Blender, $33

Photo via Amazon

You don't have to run out to Jamba every morning for a smoothie when you have your own personal blender. Shakes, smoothies, and juices can be taken on the go in the same cup you blend in. We love a convenient little appliance. You can even recharge this cordless mini-machine on your laptop!

6. DASH Mini Waffle Maker + Grill + Griddle, $29

Photo via Amazon

The waffle girlies know about DASH's beloved mini waffle maker, but for a few extra dollars, you can get the interchangeable plates for the DASH grill and griddle, too, which is literally a perfect trio. One mini appliance can make sandwiches, paninis, burgers, cookies, waffles, omelets, pancakes, and whatever else your heart desires in mini form. 

7. Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker, $60

Photo via Amazon

Morning, mid-afternoon, midnight... every time of day is perfect for a little cup of coffee with fancy cream and sugar, IMHO. This Keurig takes up minimal space and works super quickly to deliver a piping-hot cup of caffeine. 

8. Small Collapsible Tea Kettle, $35

Photo via Amazon

Whether you need some hot water for your tea, your instant ramen, your instant oatmeal, or beyond, this collapsible tea kettle will be your best friend in your dorm. It can easily be stored in a cabinet and basically cleans itself. 

9. Dezin 1.5 Liter Electric Hot Pot, $27

Photo via Amazon

Unlike a slow cooker, this little device will heat up meals quickly with little preparation. Boil noodles, steam dumplings, sauté veggies with ease, and more. Think of this like a small pot without the need for a stovetop. It is a *genius* product. 

10. Stariver Mini Rice Cooker, $30  

Photo via Amazon

Rice is basically a college kid meal staple, and for good reason. This filling food can be easily customized to fit any craving. Leep your rice perfectly portioned and warmed in this mini rice cooker. You can then fry it up in your electric hot pot!

1`1. Elite Gourmet Electric Fry Pan, $20

Photo via Amazon

This electric fry pan/griddle is only seven inches by seven inches and weighs less than three pounds. It's the ideal little appliance for frying up morning hash browns and bacon for you and your roomie after a late Friday night outing.