As if his humor wasn't enough, Jimmy Fallon has found a place for culinary commentary in late-night comedy. Numerous chefs have joined him on The Tonight Show, he introduced Blake Shelton to sushi, he has his own Ben & Jerry's flavor, and he even dressed one of his daughters as Ramen noodles for Halloween"Thank You Notes" is one of his most popular bits, and it often involves hilarious food observations. Here are a few of his best:

1. Garlic Knots

"Thank you, garlic knots, for being garlic bread that does yoga."

2. Kombucha

"Thank you, Kombucha, for being the only type of tea that sounds like one of the words that pops up on the screen when Batman punches a guy."

3. Avocados

vegetable, avocado
Emma Delaney

"Thank you, avocados, for being pears that haven’t been neutered."

4. Protein Bars

"Thank you, protein bars. I know you're just a candy bar, you know you're just a candy bar, but I'm glad that we can share in this delicious chocolatey lie together."

5. Mini Reese's Cups

"Thank you, bag of mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, for making me feel like I'm just having a 'light snack' while eating the equivalent of nine regular Reese's."

6. Celery 

"Thank you, little stick of celery that comes with chicken wings, for tricking myself into believing I'm eating pretty healthy."

7. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

"Thank you, oatmeal raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip, for being edible disappointments."

8. Pears

mango, pasture, juice, apple, pear
Margaret Weinberg

"Thank you, pears, for being apples with a little junk in the trunk."

9. Pints of Ice Cream

alcohol, liquor, ale, beer
Alyssa Cronin

"Thank you, pints of ice cream, for starting out as a nice treat and ending as a sad realization that I have no self control."

10. Croissants

dough, cake, jam, butter, bread, croissant, pastry, sweet
Amanda Ryvkin

"Thank you, croissants, for letting me know how annoying people are based on how they pronounce you."

11. Burritos 

"Thank you, burritos, for being tacos that have been tucked into bed."

12. Oatmeal

rice, oatmeal, porridge, cereal
Kristine Mahan

"Thank you, oatmeal, for looking like I already ate you before I eat you."

13. Soy Sauce

"Thank you, soy sauce, or should I say, 'I am' sauce?

14. Relish

"Thank you, relish, for being the scary story that pickles tell around the campfire"

15. Yams

"Thank you, yams, for sounding like Sofia Vergara trying to say 'jams.'"