If you haven’t already heard, Ben & Jerry’s recently created the most magnificent ice cream flavor ever, inspired by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. I also just recently tried this masterpiece called The Tonight Dough and realized that the show and ice cream are one and the same. Here’s why:

1. They are the greatest of your late night desires.

tonight show

Gif courtesy of tumblr.com

The Tonight Dough: When late night munchies attack, no one is spared. Caramel, chocolate, cookie dough and peanut butter?! One little pint satisfies all your cravings. Everything about it is absolutely genius.

The Tonight Show: When the clock strikes 11:35 pm I, along with millions of other viewers get giddy with excitement for the best late night show on television. What does Jimmy have up his sleeve tonight? Sit back, unwind, and watch the entire production of the genius Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. Should I say it one more time? Genius.

2. Both are built from a solid base.

tonight show

Gif courtesy of tumblr.com

The Tonight Dough: Smooth, perfect sugary caramel and decadent chocolate ice creams hold this sweet and creamy nirvana together. Thank you caramel and chocolate for always coming in clutch.

The Tonight Show: You can’t go wrong with the best host in all of late night television, Jimmy Fallon. However without The Roots, the most versatile and greatest in house band, The Tonight Show wouldn’t be where it is today. Oh and don’t forget about Steve Higgins, the seriously funny announcer and side kick.

3. There is scattered goodness throughout. 

tonight show

Gif courtesy of tumblr.com

The Tonight Dough: Crunchy cookie swirls and big hunks of chocolate chip cookie dough and peanut butter cookie dough give this ice cream life. A taste of heaven in each bite and zero disappointment.

The Tonight Show: #Hashtags, Tonight Show Superlatives and Ew! (S.A.R.A. NO “H”) all got the whole country rolling. Originating on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, Lip Sync Battle continues to entertain the masses. Once again, not one ounce of disappointment in any part of the show.

4. Both are just so freakin’ yummy. 

tonight show

Gif courtesy of tumblr.com

The Tonight Dough: Caramel AND chocolate ice cream? Come on. Chocolate cookie swirls? Have mercy. Cookie doughs of the chocolate chip and peanut butter variety? This ice cream is meant for everyone. Unless you have a peanut allergy, I don’t want to hear it.

The Tonight Show: Everybody loves Jimmy Fallon. He’s got that smile that makes New York City shine even brighter. He’s cute, quirky, kind, hilarious, relatable, down to earth and basically down right yummy. Jimmy Fallon = Perfection.

All sales of  The Tonight Dough go to SeriousFun Network. Find where you get this chiasma of flavors at your nearest Scoop Shop Locator or pint seller with this Flavor Locator.

For more on Ben & Jerry’s and Jimmy Fallon, check out these articles: