The elephant in the room: this travel ban. Immigrants are one of the most integral parts of American culture and, more importantly, American food! Immigrants contribute so much to our society that most Americans don't even know about. In response to dear old Donald's executive order, I thought it would be fitting to point out the foods we wouldn't have without immigration. Believe me, you'll be begging for immigrants after reading the list. 

1. Budweiser

When we're craving a cold one, often times it is Budweiser that comes to mind. Would it even be the Super Bowl without our annual Budweiser commercial? You can thank German immigrants for this one, folks. 

2. Sriracha Hot Sauce

sweet
Maggie Gorman

Do you like a little spice in your life? Well, it's all thanks to our friends over in Thailand who brought it over. 

3. Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream

ice cream, ice, chocolate
Sarah Wu

It's just a classic, and you can't beat the classics. Who doesn't love this ice cream after a long day of studying or during Greys Anatomy? Also, if you're lucky enough to have one of their shops in your town, they have the best milkshakes. Without our dear friends from Poland, we wouldn't have this sweet and cold treat.

4. Chobani Yogurt

coffee, beer, tea
Alex Frank

Who doesn't love those wacky flavors they just came out with? I know that their Greek yogurt is a part of my morning routine and if my friend Hamdi Ulukaya hadn't come from Turkey, it wouldn't exist...   

5. Jelly Belly

sweet, goody, sweetmeat, gelatin, jelly beans, candy
Abby Mainwaring

Ugh, those flavors are bomb! Some of them bring my tastebuds such joy and some make me want to vomit, but let's focus on the joy. This happiness is credited to brothers Gustav and Albert Goelitz, from Germany, like our buddies who made our favorite ice cream brand. 

6. Panda Express 

tea, beer
Caitlin Wolper

Oh, this one is important. For us college kids who can't afford Tao every night of the week, this is the next best thing. Peggy Cherng and her husband (a Chinese immigrant) started the largest Chinese food chain in the United States. 

7. Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream

Now, this marks two incredibly popular ice cream brands that are made by immigrants. Come on guys, if you love ice cream, you have to love immigrants, too! 

8. Oscar Mayer Meats 

sausage, barbecue, vegetable, meat
Mira Nguyen

Ah, the famous Oscar Mayer hot dog. We have all been there and love them. As expected, this delicacy originates from some Germans who immigrated to the United States. 

9. Keebler Cookies

chocolate
Kevin Rodriguez

I'm sorry to disappoint the believers out there, but sadly these cookies weren't made by those cute little elves on the packaging. German immigrant, Godfrey Keebler, created an empire when he got to the United States in Philly, way back in 1853. 

10. Kraft Cheeses 

penne, cheddar, sauce, cheese, spaghetti, pasta, macaroni

When Mr. J.L. Kraft created this glorious snack, he changed the game for broke college students who just want some mac n' cheese. After immigrating from Germany with this family, the famous non spoiling cheese was created. 

I don't know about you, but I had no idea that all of these foods I eat nearly every day wouldn't be here without immigration. Next time you wake up and have a Chobani, or put your Easy Mac in the microwave, remember where they came from.