New York is known for having some of the best food in the world, but not every food treasure is found in Manhattan. Next time you can’t decide what to eat, bite the bullet, and take a trip across the river to Brooklyn for one of these 50 treats.

1. Emmy Burger at Emily

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @pizzalovesemily on Instagram

This burger may be a bit on the pricey side, but with a Tom Cat pretzel bun and a Fleisher’s grass fed dry aged beef patty it’s pretty understandable. Can’t make it to New York? Find the best burger in your state.

2. Frito Pie at Beehive Oven

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @maddenstyles on Instagram

Though this dish may only be available on Thursday, it is far worth the wait. Fritos, beef, cheese, and a fried egg all in one dish? Sign us up. If you’re too impatient to wait for Thursday, try making your own at home.

3. Mozzarella Sticks at Big Mozz

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @knilo on Instagram

It’s no secret the boys over at Big Mozz know how to handle their cheese, but just in case you have some doubts check out their handmade mozzarella sticks at Smorgasburg. Looking for a more extreme mozzarella stick? Try these Dorito-crusted sticks.

4. Chicken and Green Tea Waffle at Kimoto Rooftop

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @chefbriantsao on Instagram

You may come here for the rooftop and drink specials, but you’ll stay for this tasty new brunch item. No need to feel guilty about calories, especially with all the hidden health benefits of green tea.

5. S’mores Pie at Butter & Scotch

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @goldbely on Instagram

The girls over at Butter & Scotch have taken two of the world greatest inventions, alcohol and dessert, and combined them into one perfect eatery. Don’t feel like eating your s’mores? Why not sip them?

6. Agnolotti at Lilia Ristorante

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @lilianewyork on Instagram

Lilia is one of the hottest restaurants across the river right now and with pasta this colorful it’s easy to see why. Craving Italian but only have cream cheese and pasta? No problem.

7. Any donut at Darn Donuts

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @darndonuts on Instagram

With flavors such as peanut butter and jelly, key lime pie, and cheesecake it’s almost an insult to pick just one donut. Live life to the fullest, and order a dozen. Looking for a more insane donut? We got you covered.

8. Rainbow Bagel at The Bagel Store

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @thecitydiva on Instagram

You’ve seen a million pictures of this treat on Instagram, so you might as well try it out for yourself. Or if you think you can do better, try and make it at home.

9. Reuben at Frankel’s Delicatessen

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @Frankelsdeli on Instagram

Going to a deli and not ordering a Reuben is like buying a bagel without lox, so don’t be that guy. Go to Frankel’s, get the Reuben.

10. Red Star Tots at Red Star Sandwich Shop

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @redstarbk on Instagram

These little bad boys are so popular they are only available on Friday and in limited quantity but after just one bite you’ll understand why. Who knew liberal arts majors could make such tasty food.

11. Lobster Roll at Red Hook Lobster

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @redhooklobster on Instagram

Grabbing a lobster roll from Red Hook Lobster is a summer tradition, and who are we to rock the boat? If you’re stuck on the West Coast this summer, check out the best lobster rolls on your side of the country.

12. Eggs Benedict at White Oak

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @shanes_plates on Instagram

If you’re trying to take your Instagram brunch game to the next level, then hitting up White Oak on a Sunday afternoon for their eggs Benedict is definitely the move. Too hungover to leave your apartment? See if these homemade eggs Benedict recipes will help.

13. Nutella Cookies at Buttermilk Bakeshop

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @wondereats on Instagram

Nutella? Good. Cookies? Good. Nutella cookie? Perfection. If you think you may have formed an addiction to Nutella check out these 13 warning signs.

14. Enchiladas at La Superior

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @drewgiacalone on Instagram

It’s pretty hard to go wrong with any item on the La Superior menu, but their enchiladas are a must try. Before you go off making your own at home, make sure you know the do’s and don’ts of making red enchiladas.

15. Mozambican Prawns at Madiba Restaurant

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @priscillawthompson on Instagram

If you’re looking for authentic South African food served out of a repurposed garage then Madiba is your place.

16. Mac & Cheese at Brooklyn Mac

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @brooklynmac_77 on Instagram

A restaurant focused solely on mac and cheese may seem too good to be true, but order any item from Brooklyn Mac and you’ll find yourself in cheesy heaven. Restaurant mac and cheese too classy for you? Sometimes store brand is best.

17. The Mona- Morris Sandwich Shop

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @grubshotsnyc on Instagram

Though the storefront may be closed until August, you can still order this beauty from their food truck, or from their booth at Broadway Bites.

18. Cheese Pizza at Best Pizza

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @inyourcourt on Instagram

Almost every pizzeria in New York claims to be the best, but this Brooklyn hot spot is so confident they made it a part of their name. Try it for yourself, but we’re pretty sure you won’t have any complaints. Don’t know what to do with your leftovers? Turn your leftover pizza into breakfast pizza.

19. Coco Bowl at Pokito

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @pokitobrooklyn on Instagram

With crispy coconut rice and grilled shrimp, the Coco bowl at Pokito is a staple menu item. Plus if you’re too lazy to go outside, you can always get it delivered.

20. Chorizo con Papas at Gran Electrica

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @boymostwanted on Instagram

One of their most popular items, the Chorizo con Papas is the perfect food to sober you back up after trying any of their 21 different tequilas.

21. Monte Cristo Pie at Paulie Gee’s

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of slice.seriouseats.com

Everything you love about a Monte Cristo sandwich, but on a pizza. Thank you Paulie Gee’s, thank you.

22. Poutine at Mile End

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @hollieseats on Instagram

If you’re new to the poutine game check out Mile End for a delicious introduction. The cheese curds may be a little strange at first, but this may wind up being your new favorite drunk food.

23. Hibiscus Donut at Dough

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @doughdoughnuts on Instagram

This beauty may be all over Instagram, but more importantly it can be all over your mouth. Head to dough, skip the Instagram, and go straight for the money shot.

24. Pancakes at Kellogg’s Diner

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @vikinga_maki on Instagram

Is there anything better than late night pancakes at an old diner? Kellogg’s certainly doesn’t seem to think so, and neither do we.

25. Morcilla at La Isla Cuchifritos

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @turnstiletours on Instagram

Though morcilla, or blood sausage, may be a little too much for some people, this treat is definitely worth a try.

26. Ramen at Ramen Setagaya

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @careaux on Instagram

Sure there are plenty of ramen places throughout New York, but Ramen Setagaya is definitely worth the trip across the river. Too broke to go out? Hack your own ramen at home.

27. Kolache at Brooklyn Kolache Co

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @brooklynkolache on Instagram

The kolache may have started in Central Europe, but the folks over at Brooklyn Kolache Co are definitely doing this pastry justice. Can’t decide between savory or sweet? Get them both.

28. Gyoza at Masago Bistro

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @colin_bites on Instagram

These little fried pockets of goodness are the perfect snack to eat straight out of the take out box on a rainy night.

29. Ravioli at al di la Trattoria

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @nycfoodbites on Instagram

This family owned and operated restaurant has been serving up authentic Italian food in Brooklyn since 1998, which means if you still haven’t been there you are way behind the times.

30. Steamed Buns at Bunsmith

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @vernasolina on Instagram

These buns may be small, but what they lack in size they make up in flavor. Go for the bulgogi bun, but don’t forget to order a side of kimchi.

31. Matcha Green Tea Wowfull at Wowfull

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @beccaagiles on Instagram

Thanks to the people over at Wowfull you can enjoy an authentic 1950’s style Hong Kong egg waffle in 2016. Be sure to check them out over at Smorgasburg this summer.

32. Chicken Sandwich at Allswell

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @thebrothersbuoy on Instagram

With communal style dining, everyone is family at Allswell, but that doesn’t mean you have to share your food. Sometimes it’s okay to be selfish. Looking for a chicken sandwich with more kick? How about a sweet ‘n spicy Cheeze-Its fried chicken and waffle sandwich?

33. Avocado Toast at Reunion Cafe

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @atetoomuchagain on Instagram

Avocado toast is the king of brunch on Instagram, so give into peer pressure and order it next time you’re at Reunion Cafe. It’s worth it for the health benefits alone.

34. Ribs at Dinosaur BBQ

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @beautifulcuisines on Instagram

Just the thought of these dry rubbed and slow smoked St. Louis ribs is enough to get your mouth watering. Seriously, we won’t judge you if you lick your fingers clean after a full plate.

35. Meatballs at Meatball Shop

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @whatimholding on Instagram

Whether you want them naked, or between two buns, the meatballs over at the Meatball shop are hefty enough to please the hungriest of customers.

36. Shrimp and Grits at Traif

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @twohealthybuns on Instagram

Though shrimp and grits may be a traditionally Southern dish, the shrimp and grits at Traif are so good even folks down Georgia are jealous.

37. Chiles en Nogada at Mesa Coyoacan

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @mesacoyoacannyc on Instagram

The Chiles en Nogada takes a roasted poblano pepper, and stuffs it with shredded pork, peaches, pears, apples and almonds, then covers it with walnut sauce and pomegranates. Are you hungry yet?

38. BCE at Dotory

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @foodnyc on Instagram

If you haven’t tried Korean bbq yet, then the BCE over at Dotory is a perfect starter. We’ll be surprised if you don’t come back every week for more.

39. Oysters at Walter Foods

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @sis_strope on Instagram

If you want to pretend you’re classy, head to Walter Foods for their oysters, but don’t forget to order champagne too. Sip, slurp, repeat.

40. French Toast at Rye

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @carnivorr on Instagram

Made with Challah and a little bit of love, the French Toast over at Rye is soon to be your new favorite brunch treat.

41. Meatloaf Sandwich at The Brooklyn Star

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @foodforfel on Instagram

The Brooklyn Star knows how to serve up comfort food, and for maximum delight order their meatloaf sandwich with optional ketchup smiley face.

42. Member of the Tribe at Shelsky’s

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @danieldelaney on Instagram

You can find a pretty solid lox on almost every corner, but at Shelsky’s this traditional morning treat is called Member of the Tribe.

43. The Scuttlebutt at Saltie

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @tastetalks on Instagram

It may have a strange name but this sandwich is no stranger to amazing taste. With feta, black olives, and a hard boiled egg, it’s everything you could want on a sandwich and more.

44. Mexican Corn at Habana Outpost

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @amyvirginia on Instagram

Nothing says summertime quite like Mexican corn from Habana Outpost. Be sure to stop by on Sunday to catch whatever movie they are showing that night.

45. Cereal Soft Serve at Momofuku Milk Bar

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @hannkimm on Instagram

The name Momofuku may be connected with several restaurants, but there is nothing more iconic than the cereal milk soft serve from Momofuku Milk Bar.

46. Burrata at Anella

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @anellabk on Instagram

If you consider yourself a cheese lover, but haven’t tried the burrata from Anella yet, what are you even doing with your life?

47. Bahn Mi at Thanh Da

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @xiaooowe on Instagram

Bahn mi has taken the country by storm, and Thanh Da seems to be doing just fine with its sudden popularity.

48. Oxtails at BK9

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @bk9nyc on Instagram

Before you see Selena Gomez at Barclays this summer, be sure to stop by BK9 for their signature oxtails as a pre concert dinner.

49. Mango Souffle Pancake at Manilla Social Club

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @foodbaby13 on Instagram

The mango souffle pancake is a breakfast must at the Manilla Social Club, unless you wanted to drop $100 for their golden donut.

50. Pizza Box at Vinnie’s Pizzeria

Brooklyn

Photo courtesy of @yougottaeatthis on Instagram

At first, Vinnie’s upped the pizza game with mini slices of pizza on your full slice of pizza. Now Vinnie’s changed the game again with a pizza box made out of pizza. Waste not, want not.