I don't know about you, but I've been in a love affair with peanut butter for a while now. It's just the perfect, delicious protein-filled snack. This compilation of indulgent peanut butter treats will satisfy all of your cravings, both through your screen and in real life (if you choose to make them). 

1. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars

sweet, peanut, peanut butter, candy, cookie, goody, chocolate
Avery Wolfe

These warm and gooey bars slay the game, containing peanut butter, chocolate, and toffee all in one. They're even gluten free, too.

2. Cinnamon Apple and Peanut Butter Breakfast Quinoa

beef, pork, rice, pasta, sauce, meat, vegetable
Sally Zhang

This yummy peanut butter porridge, reminiscent of a warm apple pie (but healthier), will keep you energized throughout the day.

3. Peanut Butter and Oreo-Stuffed Brownie Cupcakes

sweet, cake, chocolate, cookie
Rebecca O'Neill

Have you had a bad day? Did you just fall into a muddy rain puddle or find out that paper you thought was due next week is actually due in an hour? This triple threat dessert will definitely soothe your sorrows and suppress your stresses.

4. 11-Layer Pumpkin Peanut Butter S'mores Bars 

Sophia Albanna

You're kidding me, right? I'm in heaven. The gooey texture combined with the insane flavors of this recipe bring me right back to fall, and I'm definitely not mad about it.

5. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles 

milk, cake, cream, goody, candy, sweet, chocolate
Maggie Gorman

The combination of sweet and salty in this treat is to live for.

6. Loaded Peanut Butter Apple Slices

pastry, cake, candy, sweet, chocolate
Mulin Xiong

This nutritious power snack has the perfect ratio of peanut butter to apple, plus the addition of chocolate chips certainly doesn't hurt.

7. Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter- Stuffed Pancakes

maple syrup, peanut butter, butter, crepe, chocolate, pancake, syrup, banana
Brittany Arnett

Start your lazy Sunday right with these rich and comforting pancakes. 

8. Vegan Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie

dairy product, yogurt, sweet, cappuccino, chocolate, pudding, coffee, cream, milk
Rachel Dyckman

Get your much needed daily dose of peanut butter by blending up this delicious protein smoothie post-workout.

9. Peanut Butter and Jelly Panini on Cinnamon Swirl Bread

cheese, bacon
Tarika Narain

This twist on the quintessential American sandwich is the perfect, simple, yet flavorful treat.

10. Peanut Butter and Caramel Banana Soufflés 

almond, caramel, butter
Isabella Darby

Get fancy and satisfy your sweet tooth at the same time by making these warm and gooey soufflés. 

11. Peanut Butter Chocolate Oat Protein Balls

chicken, pizza
Sara Tane

These protein balls are an ideal post-workout protein snack, helping you build muscle and tasting delicious all at the same time.

12. Peanut Butter S'mores Pizza

cookie, cake, candy, pastry, chocolate, sweet
Sasha Kran

Have you ever finished a s'more so quickly that it seemed to last maybe 35 seconds (if you were lucky)? This pizza fixes that issue. You now have a giant s'more inspired dessert to indulge in for, at least, a solid 10 minutes (if you're ambitious enough to eat it all yourself).

13. Peanut Butter and Banana Nice Cream

cream
Katie Walsh

This guilt free ice cream, containing only frozen bananas and peanut butter, is an ideal dessert for both your health and your tastebuds.  

14. Chocolate Peanut Butter Puppy Chow

chocolate, wheat flake, wheat, sweet, cereal
Tess Wei

This yummy Chex Mix cereal, coated with melted chocolate, rolled in peanut butter, and sprinkled with powdered sugar is most definitely a crowd pleaser. This snack is so addicting that finishing the entire batch in one sitting is not unlikely. 

15. Chocolate and Peanut Butter Overnight Oats 

coffee, sweet, dairy product, milk, cream, chocolate
Alixandra Rutnik

Everyone could use a little chocolate and peanut butter to kickstart their day. This quick and easy breakfast will help you do that — while also giving you energy.

So now my question is, can I use these recipes to make all of my meals for the day? Can I start with chocolate and peanut butter overnight oats for breakfast, have a peanut butter and jelly panini for lunch, and end with a peanut butter s'mores pizza for dinner? The answer: absolutely.