Do you love Wawa as much as we do? Thought so. Do you have a limited budget like we do? Thought so. Luckily for you, Wawa has got you covered. Here’s how to get a filling breakfast every day of the week at Wawa for just $19.91.

Monday: $1.99

wawa

Photo by Abbey Roberts

Start off the week healthy with a La Yogurt yogurt for $0.99, and top it off with a fresh coffee that costs $1.

Tuesday: $3.07

wawa

Photo by Abbey Roberts

Try a Sargento cheese stick for $0.99 and add an apple or orange on the side for $0.89. And stay hydrated by adding a bottle of water for $1.19.

#SpoonTip: This is much cheaper than the mini fruit cups that are $3.19.

Wednesday: $3.28

wawa

Photo by Abbey Roberts

It’s hump day, which means you should power up with a protein bar. Wawa has a large variety of protein bars to select from at various price points. The best bang for your buck is the ThinkThin Chunky Peanut Butter or Brownie Crunch bars, which contain 20 grams of protein for just $1.99. Top it off with a nice Wawa Apple Juice for $1.29.

Thursday: $1.69

wawa

Photo by Abbey Roberts

It’s almost the weekend, so that means we get to treat ourselves a little extra for breakfast with this French Silk donut for only $0.50. Wash this delicious donut down with a 16-ounce bottle of Wawa chocolate milk for only $1.19.

Friday: $3.44

wawa

Photo by Abbey Roberts

Fri-yay! Treat yourself today with a cherry, strawberry, or hot fudge sundae Pop Tart for only $1.15. Get in that protein by adding two hard-boiled eggs for $1.29, and that energy through a cup of coffee for $1.

Saturday: $3.55

wawa

Photo by Abbey Roberts

You can’t beat this classic breakfast. Grab a single serving cereal for $1.89, grab a milk for $1.19, and finish off strong with a banana for $.47.

#SpoonTip: Don’t always go for the lowest fat milk option. The fat can keep you fuller longer and may be beneficial for your health. 

Sunday: $2.89

wawa

Photo by Abbey Roberts

Get a bagel with butter for $1.89 and top it off with a hot coffee for $1. Congrats, you’ve made it through another long week, champ.