Looking for a delicious, flavorful dinner that can be made in under 45 minutes? Well look no further because these zesty shrimp tacos are about as easy, healthy and delicious as it gets. As a bonus, they're completely customizable and can be made gluten-free, and if you want to remove a certain seasoning or add a boat load of veggies, than by all means have at it. Filled with mango salsa and cilantro lime rice, these satisfying tacos will make you fall in love with cooking, and not just on Taco Tuesday's.

Zesty Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime Rice and Mango Salsa

• Thawed and deveined shrimp
  • Corn tortilla shells
  • Avocado
  • Shredded cheese
  • Instant white rice
  • Chopped cilantro
  • Chopped mango
  • Old Bay seasoning
  • Ground peppercorn
  • Black pepper
  • Chili powder
  • Onion powder
  • Cayenne pepper
Olivia Chadwick

Begin by finely chopping fresh cilantro.

Olivia Chadwick

Cut the mango into cubes, then gently invert the mango squares into a bowl.

Olivia Chadwick

Add a small pinch of chopped cilantro to your mango salsa and mix to combine.

Olivia Chadwick

Next, cut your avocado in half and slice into cubes, similar in size to the mango.

Olivia Chadwick

Take your thawed shrimp and place evenly on a cutting board. It's time to spice up this seafood!

Olivia Chadwick

Add roughly 1/8 tsp of each spice to a small bowl and mix to combine. Gently sprinkle the spice mix on both sides of the shrimp and toss to create an even coat.

Olivia Chadwick

Deglaze a pan with lime juice to give the shrimp a slight lime flavor.

Olivia Chadwick

Using tongs, place the prepped shrimp into the deglazed pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until a mild brown color is achieved.

Olivia Chadwick

Now, start your instant rice. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil, then add 1 cup of rice. Remove the pot from the heat and let the rice absorb all the water, about 5 to 10 minutes.

Olivia Chadwick

Add 1 tsp of chopped cilantro to the rice, followed by a few squirts of lime juice, adding more or less depending on your flavor preference.

Olivia Chadwick

Warm the corn tortilla shells in a 250 degree oven for 3-4 minutes.

Olivia Chadwick

To assemble the tacos, place the seasoned shrimp in the corn tortilla, followed by the chopped avocado and shredded cheese, along with any other toppings you prefer. Finish the plate with the mango salsa and cilantro lime rice.

Olivia Chadwick

This meal is packed with flavor from the addition of lime juice, peppery seasonings, and fresh cilantro. It's an easy, homemade dish that will instantly wow your taste buds, creating a fiesta in your mouth just perfect for a Mexican-inspired dinner. Get creative with additional toppings like jalapeño that'll really give these tacos a kick.