Right about now, everyone is scrambling around making and finalizing St. Patrick's Day party plans. What's a St. Paddy's Day party without leprechaun hats, pots of gold, and all the green decorations in the world? But, do you know what you're bringing to the party yet? Small dishes are the best idea. The little finger foods allow partygoers to eat comfortably and dance the day away. 

Lucky Charm Rice Krispie Treats

Rice krispie treats are the simplest treat to bring to any holiday party. The basic rice krispie is a great foundation to dress it up with one of the best cereals ever made. 

Guinness Beef Sliders

We all enjoy a good slider, right? The Guinness gives the beef a kick of extra flavor and the glaze brings a layer of sweetness. 

Green Apple Lemonade Spritzer

Can't forget the drinks! A spritzer has enough fizz to wash down any food you eat all day. 

Green Velvet Cupcakes

Get the luck of the Irish with these cupcakes. Make sure you have a couple trays of these on deck; I have a feeling they're going to quickly disappear. 

Corned Beef Irish Nachos

These aren't the regular nachos you're used to seeing at other parties. Have everyone swoon over your nachos with the crisp arugula and bits of corned beef.

Corned Beef and Cabbage Egg Rolls

Egg rolls are totally unexpected for any party. Make them St. Paddy's Day appropriate with corned beef and cabbage. 

Leprechaun Popcorn

If your party ends up as a movie night, don't forget to have this festive take on popcorn on hand. Get ready for this treat to be asked for at every holiday party and movie night. 

Rice Krispie Bites

A fistful of these bites is going to leave you standing next to the table the entire party. The amazing thing about the size of the rice krispie treats is you can eat as many as you want without feeling guilty

Grasshopper Chocolate Bark

With all the salty food at the party, leave room for something sweet. The combo of mint and chocolate cools you off and the bits of chocolate bits gives texture. 

Guinness Steak Skewers with Smoked Gouda Dipping Sauce

Skewers are the least messiest finger food of them all.  Keep the St. Patrick's Day theme going with a sauce made from Guinness or any other Irish beer

I hope you were making a list of things to bring to the shindig. What are your St. Paddy's Day plans?