Los Angeles is acknowledged as one of the most culturally diverse cities in the U.S. With great diversity of people comes great diversity of food. Yet where L.A. excels is in its endless quantities of Mexican tacos and Korean barbecue options, the city is lacking in its considerably small number of Irish restaurants and pubs. With the most celebrated Irish holiday coming up, Saint Patrick’s Day can be difficult to navigate for those celebrating in the city, so here are some go-to spots. Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in LA by throwing on some green clothing and grabbing a pint of Guinness or a unique Irish cocktail. I assure you this will be a St. Patty's Day to remember (or not remember) at any of these great L.A. Irish pubs. 

Casey’s Irish Pub

The most modern pub on this list hosts an annual St. Patty’s Day celebration that takes over two blocks of downtown LA. With food, drinks, giveaways and a live DJ, Casey’s keeps the party going all day long.

Molly Malone's

This iconic LA landmark not only features some of the most genuine cuisines and drinks, but also boasts some of the best live Irish music you’ll find west of Dublin.

O’Brien’s Pub

Starting the St. Patty’s Day celebrations off early at 6:00am, this Westside pub serves both traditional Irish eats and green beer on tap all day.

Rock & Reilly’s Irish Pub

This popular Sunset Strip celebrity hangout features some of the best Irish cocktails and beer flights, in addition to hosting their famous Saint Patrick’s Day block party in the pub parking lot.

Jameson’s Irish Pub

A corny, but exciting Americanized pub, the Hollywood Blvd. bar is the perfect place if you’re looking to celebrate the holiday fuss-free with fun people and good beer.

Tom Bergin’s

One of the oldest bars in LA, the self-proclaimed “House of Irish Coffee” does not disappoint in its Saint Patrick’s Day celebration filled with Irish breakfast, a Guinness tap truck, and of course, their famed coffee.