As someone who ran her own baking business, the lack of a full kitchen (no oven or stove) at my college makes my life very difficult. I have to create food somehow. So over the past semester I have been gathering a folder of recipes on my computer and adapting them to be college kitchen friendly. This recipe is part of a series of recipes I have determined dorm-friendly that feed my stress baking need. I present to you dorm Nutella cheesecake.

ice cream, mousse, sundae, whipped cream, ice, chocolate, cream
Sam Jesner

We can all agree that the Nutella craze will never leave. And most college kids can't afford to be eating at The Cheesecake Factory every week. These Nutella cheesecake cups will satisfy anyone's chocolate and cheesecake cravings. Plus they are super easy to make.

You can use regular Oreos but I used Oreo Thins because I find they make a better cookie crust. I recommend them for anything you need an Oreo cookie crust for.

Nutella Cheesecake Cups

• Cook Time:4 hrs
  • Total Time:4 hrs 30 mins

• 8 oz cream cheese
  • 2/3 cup Nutella
  • 2 cups heavy cream
  • 1/4 cup butter melted
  • Oreo thins
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
Sam Jesner

Whip 1 cup of heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks.

dairy product, chocolate, sweet, milk, cream
    Sam Jesner

Add the Nutella, cream cheese, and vanilla to the whip cream and beat until fully mixed.

chocolate, butter, peanut, peanut butter
    Sam Jesner

Spoon mixture into a piping bag (a Ziploc bag also works) and refrigerate for 4 hours.

#SpoonTip: Use a glass to hold open the piping bag to make it easier to fill.

coffee, ice, dairy product, chocolate, sweet, cream, peanut butter, milk
    Sam Jesner

When ready to assemble cups, whip 1 cup of whipped cream until it forms stiff peaks.

Sam Jesner

In a Ziploc, crush half a package of Oreos into small crumbs. Pour in butter and mix in bag.

sauce, chocolate, beef, brisket
    Sam Jesner

Start assembly. Push a handful of cookie crumbs into the bottom of the glass. Cut the tip of the piping bag and pipe in the cheesecake on top of the cookie layer. Finally spoon in a layer of whipped cream.

pudding, dairy product, chocolate mousse, milk, ice, chocolate, mousse, cream
    Sam Jesner

Don't worry if you don't have wine glasses laying around. (I may have bought them for the sole purpose of making desserts). You can use a mug, glass, bowl, or even a chocolate bowl. 

cake, whipped cream, ice, ice cream, chocolate, cream
Sam Jesner

These are great to share with friends who need a little study break, or you can just eat them all yourself. Don't worry, I won't judge.