I'll admit, I have a problem with eating too much peanut butter. I like to eat it for breakfast with yogurt or oatmeal, with lunch in a sandwich, but when I crave it the most is after dinner. I always want peanut butter in my desserts and I'm a firm believer that peanuts make everything better. But the issue is I'm always too lazy to make a dessert, so I just eat spoonfuls of peanut butter (not that there's anything wrong with that). Luckily, these no-bake peanut butter desserts are so easy, there's no excuse for me not to get creative. 

1. No-Bake Peanut Butter Bar

Okay, let's start easy. Nothing could be simpler than these no-bake peanut butter bars. Seriously, there are only three ingredients. These thin little bars are basically like a chocolate peanut butter bark. The sweetened condensed milk in the recipe makes them creamy, which is exactly how I like my peanut butter treats.

2. Pup-Friendly Peanut Butter Bites

sweet, chocolate, nut, cereal
Caroline Liu

These no-bake peanut butter bites are basically cookies for those of us who can't wait for cookies to bake. With only five ingredients, you don't have any excuse to make these for a pre, post, or in-class snack. Does that count as meal prep?

3. Peanut and Oreo Pie

Xinwei Zeng

This pie recipe calls for 32 Oreos, so you know it's gonna be good. And the best part? It requires zero baking time and zero baking skills. This peanut butter Oreo pie is a perfect dessert to bring to a last-minute potluck or just to make on the weekend to snack on all week long.

4. Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bars

I know these peanut butter marshmallow bars look jam packed with ingredients, but you really only need five things and 15 minutes to whip up a batch of these bars. You will need patience though. Once they're mixed you have to set them aside for three hours to set up before digging in. I'd start thinking of a nice long movie for the wait.

5. Peanut Butter Fudge

Caitlin Shoemaker

The beauty of these fudge bars is that you can make them with any nut butter and it's guaranteed to be a decadent treat. Other than the peanut butter (or butter of your choice) the recipe only calls for maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla, and salt. It's not even that unhealthy.

6. Peanut Butter Cups

peanut butter, peanut, butter, chocolate
Reed Erickson

Peanut butter cups are the king of all peanut butter no-bake desserts. Nothing will ever beat the chocolate peanut butter duo, so you know I can't make a roundup without at least one peanut butter cup recipe. I love these because they use graham crackers to make the filling the perfect texture. You can also customize these with your favorite chocolate. I would definitely do 70% dark chocolate.

7. Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles

chocolate, sweet, candy, goody, cream, cake, milk
Maggie Gorman

Is sweet and salty your thing? You'll die for these peanut butter pretzel truffles. You'll be in for a pleasant surprise when you bite into these little balls of peanut butter goodness and get a crunchy, salty bite of peanut butter. Just one of these will satisfy your peanut cravings. 

8. Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie

chocolate, sweet, cake, candy, pastry, cookie, cream
Natalie Oberer

Made with Greek yogurt, this no-bake peanut butter chocolate pie is super creamy. The filling is only three ingredients and one of them is — you guessed it — peanut butter. Toppings are optional, but you can't deny it looks pretty good dressed up with Oreos and peanut butter drizzle.

9. Peanut Butter Chocolate Bar

If you're wondering what these chocolate peanut butter bars taste like, think of a s'more without the marshmallow. But trust me, you won't miss it. The ooey gooey marshmallow is swapped out for creamy peanut butter, which goes perfectly with the crunchy graham cracker crust.

10. Peanut Butter Pie

chocolate, sweet, cake, pastry, cream, pie

Yes, it's another pie. But to be fair, pies are awesome. And no-bake pies are even better. Instead of a cookie crust, this peanut butter pie calls for a pre-made pie crust. If you don't have a crust handy, you could probably substitute it for a cookie crust. This creamy pie topped with chocolate is way too simple not to make this weekend.

11. No-Churn Ice Cream

cream, ice, milk, dairy product, chocolate, ice cream, sweet, coffee
Torey Walsh

No bake? How about no-churn? This easy no-churn ice cream recipe can be morphed into any flavor combo your heart desires. But I think you know what I'm gonna suggest. Mix in peanut butter swirls, peanut sauce, peanut butter cups, or even one of the other no-bake peanut desserts from this list to make the ultimate peanut butter lover's ice cream.

12. No-Bake Cookie Dough Bites

sweet, cookie, chocolate
Fiona Galey

If you're still not over the edible cookie dough trend, this one's for you. No need to worry about uncooked flour or anything with this no-bake recipe, because there's a secret ingredient: chickpeas. I love this recipe because it uses such easy, healthy ingredients that I always have in my house. Chickpeas, dates, peanut butter, and maple syrup is all you need to make these little balls of joy.

13. Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Pops

Hannah Lin

Banana pops were my favorite treat growing up. Knowing there was dark chocolate-covered bananas in the freezer always made my day a little better. When I saw these chocolate peanut butter banana pops recipe I wondered why I had never thought of adding peanut butter before. It's the perfect addition. Simply melt peanut butter with the chocolate and then dip away. Small addition, huge impact.

14. Peanut Butter Puppy Chow

sweet, candy, cereal, chocolate
Katherine Baker

This one's for the peanut butter lovers out there who like the have snack for dessert. Sometimes instead of having just one slice of cake, we want to snack on a bunch of small sweets. This peanut butter puppy chow is perfect for after dinner Netflix or even just a mid-day snack.

15. Inside Out Vegan Peanut Butter Cups

chocolate, sweet, candy, peanut butter, cream, cake, butter, pastry, cookie
Katherine Baker

This recipe uses an avocado fudge in the center, which sounds strange at first, but is absolutely delicious. This mind-boggling inside out peanut butter cup tastes just as creamy as it looks. If your 2018 goal was to try new things, add this recipe to your list.

There are endless possibilities when it comes to peanut butter. With this list of no-bake peanut butter desserts, you'll never get tired of the same old treat. But I have a feeling you'll be baking — I mean making — some of these sweets a second time after you taste them.