Cinnamon is easily my favorite spice to work with. My roommate and I had a running joke about how much cinnamon I dumped on my morning oatmeal, my love for the stuff was that strong. In fact, cinnamon is the only spice I buy in bulk (you know, one of those huge containers only families of 10 or restaurants use?). 

In honor of my love of all things cinnamon, I'm sharing my favorite cinnamon-packed breakfast recipes. Ranging from rot-your-teeth sweet to super healthy, this list is sure to have a few recipes you'll fall in love with. 

1. Apple Cinnamon Muffins

Katherine O'Malley

Every baker needs a solid cinnamon muffin recipe in their arsenal, and this recipe is the perfect place to start. With a simple cinnamon sugar topping and just the right amount of apple in every bite, these muffins are a guaranteed crowd pleaser.

2. Cinnamon Sugar Pop-Tarts

pastry, sweet, bread, cake, dough
Kendra Valkema

Pop-Tarts are one breakfast food I hope never go out of style. While the store-bought Pop-Tarts are good, this homemade version is even better. 

3. Bacon Cinnamon Rolls

These bacon cinnamon rolls are the perfect blend of sweet and savory. For a truly decadent breakfast experience, make these for your next Saturday brunch.

4. Cinnamon Quinoa Pancakes

french toast, strawberry, toast, cream, syrup
Lily Lou

Don't let the quinoa in these pancakes scare you away. The resulting pancakes are super fluffy and are packed with cinnamon flavor—absolutely delicious.

5. Cinnamon Buns

sweet, cinnamon, cinnamon roll, pastry, cake, candy, dough, goody, chocolate, cookie
Gia Vizzone

Traditional cinnamon rolls take forever to make, but these cinnamon buns use pre-made dough to ensure you're able to enjoy breakfast bliss in no time.

6. Cinnamon and Chocolate Pancakes

cheese, cinnamon, cream cheese
Nina Listro

These pancakes are packed with protein and can be made in no time. Try topping them with honey if you're craving some natural sweetness. 

7. Cinnamon, Ginger, and Brown Sugar-Baked Grapefruit

sweet, pastry, cake, pizza, jam

The spices on this grapefruit give the perfect kick to every bite. Feel free to customize this recipe with other spices you enjoy—nutmeg, perhaps?

8. Cinnamon Roll Pancakes

There's really nothing better than a decadent cinnamon roll pancake in the morning. To enjoy these every day of the week, make a big batch on a Sunday morning and freeze your leftovers for later.

9. Cinnamon Sugar Scones

These scones go light on the sugar, so you can enjoy these for breakfast any day of the week. The best part of this recipe? The scones are ready in just 20 minutes.

10. Cinnamon Toast Crunch Pancakes

cake, cream, chocolate, pastry, sweet, pie, baked alaska, meringue
Jocelyn Gordon

These pancakes aren't for the faint of heart. I highly suggest inviting a few friends over to help devour a stack of these, and be sure and leave your afternoon open for a post-sugar crash nap.

11. Cinnamon Roll Donuts

These donuts are essentially fried cinnamon rolls that have been cut into adorable star shapes. If you're feeling fancy, you can make your own dough from scratch, but store-bought dough works just as well.

12. Cinnamon Apple Crumble Muffins

chocolate, cinnamon, buttercream
Kiana Lei Yap

While you might initially think these muffins are just like the first apple cinnamon muffins on this list, I beg to differ. The crumble topping takes these muffins to the next level and makes them perfect for special breakfasts. 

13. Cinnamon Raisin Overnight Oats

milk, cream, sweet, chocolate, cereal, yogurt, dairy product, muesli
Meredith Ross

I figured after listing so many unhealthy (but totally delicious) breakfast recipes, it was time to share one that's 100% good for you. This overnight oats recipe will keep you full until lunch and it super easy to make.

14. Nut and Seed Granola

cereal, granola, sweet, rice, muesli
Kristine Mahan

To take this granola up a notch, add in extra cinnamon to give it a nice kick. I honestly think you can never have too much cinnamon goodness in your granola. 

15. Apple Cider Oatmeal

apple
Claire Waggoner

This oatmeal uses apple cider and milk to give the oats a creamy texture. Between the apple cider and the added cinnamon, this breakfast will make you excited to get out of bed.