Valentine's Day is a time for love and romance, and what better way to show your significant other how much you care than with a homemade meal? Barilla has a special treat for those looking to make their Valentine's Day dinner extra special: heart-shaped pasta.

Imagine an Alfredo sauce (that you’ve dyed pink for the occasion) coating a beautiful and whimsical pasta shape. It’s perfect for a romantic dinner for two, making it a great way to set the mood for a special evening.

“For us, reimagining our iconic Blue Box pasta line to include this charming shape is one other way pasta enthusiasts can celebrate their love for one another and their love of pasta,” Melissa Tendick, Barilla America's vice president of marketing, said in a press release statement. “There is no better way to show you care than through cooking, and we’re looking forward to seeing our fans create authentic, delicious Italian meals at home this Valentine's Day.”

Image courtesy of Barilla

How can you get one of these limited edition “Love Pasta?”

Barilla is offering the opportunity to win a 12-ounce box by asking fans to complete a submission form and share how Barilla pasta helps bring them closer to their loved ones. The winners will be selected randomly and receive a Barilla Love Pasta Kit, including one box of Barilla Love, Barilla Valentine's cards, easy-to-make Barilla recipes and more Barilla swag! You will also be entered into a raffle to win a trip to Italy. So really, you have nothing to lose. The giveaway is open now through February 1 until 11:59 p.m. ET.

So, surprise your loved ones this Valentine's Day with a heart-shaped pasta dinner. Buon appetito!