Does working long hours, staying healthy, and eating delicious food sound hard?  Not anymore. Luckily, I got you covered with a list of vegetarian lunches for work. Why vegetarian? Because these recipes have substantial amounts of nutrition, unbeatable flavors, and are a delicious way of ensuring that you eat your daily dose of veggies. I challenge all the hesitant meat lovers out there to give these recipes the good 'ole college try. I promise you won't be disappointed. 

1. Cantaloupe and Goat Cheese Salad. 

salad, cheese, tomato
Laura McMann

On a hot summer day when you want to keep things light, this Cantaloupe and goat cheese salad would be a the perfect recipe to turn to. 

2. Mexican Corn Salad 

corn, black beans
Sarah Morrissey

This recipe is perfect for those days when you miss Chipotle but want to stay at least a little healthy. By taking this Mexican corn salad  to work, you get the best of both worlds. An added bonus? You won't have to wait in Chipotle's long line. 

3. Black Bean and Sweet Potato Burger 

tomato, hamburger, lettuce, cheese
Angela Kerndl

Sweet potato and black bean is a combination like no other. But you know how this can get even better? By adding a bun to it and creating a black bean and sweet potato burger

4. Vegan Avocado and Potato Salad

vegetable, meat, chicken, curry, sauce
Jody Brimacombe

This vegan avocado and potato salad is easy to prepare and something you will look forward to eating at work all day.

5. Spicy Chickpea Burger with Sriracha Mayo 

lettuce, sandwich, bread, meat, tomato, bun, vegetable
Charlotte Cohen

This spicy chickpea burger with Sriracha mayo will satisfy all your burger cravings and keep you full throughout your dreaded meetings. 

6. Black Bean and Butternut Squash Tacos 

tacos, vegetable, corn, parsley
Katherine Baker

Why not skip the meat this Taco Tuesday and have a black bean and butternut squash taco instead? 

7. Sofrita Bowl 

avocado, salad, quinoa, chicken
Katherine Baker

Goodbye Chipotle! And hello to home-cooking with this copycat Chipotle vegetarian sofrita bowl. 

8. Thai Buddha Bowl 

vegetable, rice
Zoe Malin

Bold flavors, adequate nourishment and hearty ingredients. This Thai buddha bowl has it all. 

9. Vegan Maple Glazed Stuffed Squash 

acorn squash, squash, vegetable, pumpkin, sweet, rice
Kendra Valkema

This vegan maple-glazed stuffed squash is the impeccable  balance of sweet and savory in an edible bowl. 

10. Chickpea and Mushroom Burger 

butter, chicken, peanut
Kristi Cook

Treat-Yo-Self to shroomtown with this chickpea and mushroom burger

11. Vegetarian Curry "Chicken" 

chicken, egg
Helena Lin

The vegetarian curry "chicken" is a two-in-one deal, as it can be eaten on a bed of greens or a dope pita pocket. 

12. Italian Caprese Pasta Bowl 

pasta, basil, penne, macaroni, sauce, spaghetti, tomato
Zoe Malin

Say buon appetito with this Italian caprese pasta bowl

13. Open Faced Hummus Sandhwich 

bread, sandwich, toast, cheese, dairy product, vegetable
Sasha Kran

If you are in rush to work and have no time to make lunch then go for this open faced hummus sandwich. 

14. Vegan White Bean Salad 

vegetable, salad, pepper, tomato
Sasha Kran

While sitting at your desk at work, this vegan white bean salad will be refreshing to eat. 

15. Butter Lettuce Taco

lettuce, salad, vegetable, tomato
Kristine Mahan

Go green with this butter lettuce taco!

Now that you have an array of vegetarian lunches for work, I'm sure you want every day to be Meatless Monday.