If you're like me, any meal with avocado and carbs is definitely your favorite kind of meal. Just having plain avocado and toast can get a bit boring after a while, though. Ever since joining the Spoon University community, I have found an even deeper love for watching recipe videos and seeing all of the different creations people come up with. This got me thinking—what if I revamp my avocado toast? I did the research, read my fair share of articles, and tried a number of recipes. Now, here are 10 awesome avocado toasts that I think you'll all love just as much as I do. 

10. Feta Cheese & Everything Bagel Seasoning Salt Avocado Toast

Dominique Teta

This version of avocado toast is my absolute go-to. All this takes is a ripe avocado, toast of your preference (I personally love a classic Italian bread), feta cheese and everything bagel seasoning. It takes a whole five minutes to whip this dish up and is super easy for avocado toast beginners. Make sure to buy a masher like this one in order to get your avocados smashed and ready to go as fast as possible.

9. Caprese Avocado Toast

Dominique Teta

If you're feeling some Italian for dinner, you can spruce up your avocado toast with tomatoes, mozzarella and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar or glaze. You can also add on a few basil leaves if you're feeling it, but I personally end up taking them off of everything I eat anyways, so I save myself the two seconds. 

8. Avocado Egg Salad Toast

Dominique Teta

What's more perfect than an avocado? An avocado used as the base to a mayonnaise-free egg salad! This avocado egg salad recipe is super simple and easy to make. All you need is four hard boiled eggs, one avocado, a squeeze of lemon juice, and diced celery for a crunch factor. Mash your avocado first, then cut up your eggs, add everything to a bowl and mix. It's that quick. And it is SO good.

7. Mushroom & Parmesan Avocado Toast

Dominique Teta

If you're a fun guy yourself, perhaps you'd like to add in a little fungi to your avocado toast. I used baby bella mushrooms and sautéed them in a pan with a dash of soy sauce for taste. Top your toast with the cooked mushrooms, add your avocado mash, and sprinkle on some Parmesan cheese. Can you say yum?

6. Chili Avocado Toast

Dominique Teta

Next up on the list is probably the easiest toast of them all, and also quite possibly the tastiest. I'm no professional chef, and as a college student, I also don't always have the time to make myself a pot of chili. However, Whole Foods has chili every day located by their soups. Get a small container, some tortilla strips and just add them to the top of your avocado toast. 

5. Mexican Avocado Toast

Dominique Teta

I recently went to B Bistro + Bakery here in Miami and tasted a few of their menu items. One of my favorites was their Mexican Avocado Toast (pictured above). I have yet to try making this one for myself, but the ingredients seem pretty doable. Top your avocado toast with roasted corn, pickled chilis, cheese of your choice, and some lime juice to recreate this beauty. 

4. Prosciutto & Goat Cheese Avocado Toast

Dominique Teta

So I went to a deli recently and ordered a prosciutto and mozzarella sandwich. Yeah it was good and all, but it definitely needed some avocado, you know? So I recreated the sandwich, but switched up the cheese and added a few roasted red peppers to make it my very own special avocado toast. I'd like to call this my signature dish if you'd let me. You can call me chef from now on. 

3. Strawberry Avocado Toast

Dominique Teta

OK, I know what you're thinking, strawberry paired with avocado? I promise it tastes way better than it sounds. The acidity of the strawberry pairs so well with the avocado. For this one, you can also use a multi-grain toast to add a bit of sweetness to it.

2. Egg & Bacon Bits Avocado Toast

Dominique Teta

If you wake up every day and crave avocado, this dish might be the perfect fix to that "problem." All this takes is one fried egg, a sprinkle of bacon bits, and red pepper flakes to taste. Feel free to add in hot sauce if you're into that, if not, it's just as good without it. This is probably the only reason I'll get out of bed before noon tomorrow. 

1. Chocolate Avocado Toast

Dominique Teta

Last, but definitely not least, I present you with a dessert version of avocado toast. I know this sounds a bit gross at first, but if you just give it a chance you'll be on the bandwagon with me before you can even get the word avocado out of your mouth. To make this toast, mash up one avocado, add in two tablespoons of cocoa powder, two teaspoons of honey, and blend until smooth. Spread it over your choice of bread and voila, avocado dessert!